Posts with tag "keira knightley"
- Posted Apr 14th 2010 at 02:15 PM by PopEater Staff
In her new film, Oscar-nominated actress Keira Knightley plays an Elizabethan courtier who is unsuccessfully reunited with her lover when the couple gets trapped inside an unwieldy maze. The 10-minute short, which co-stars its director, Stuart Pearson Wright, was filmed on a $23,000 budget and shot in just one day. But the real kicker: Knightley did it all for free. In a new interview with the ...
- Posted Mar 22nd 2010 at 01:22 PM by PopEater Staff
These days in Hollywood, it seems as if everyone has had some kind of surgical enhancement to give them a little extra oomph. However, Disney is bucking the trend of hiring augmented actresses, requesting that only women with natural breasts apply for a role in the latest installment of their 'Pirates of the Caribbean' franchise. The New York Post is reporting that Disney has specifically reque...
- Posted Feb 5th 2010 at 01:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Keira Knightley is one English rose who has not only crossed the pond, but has made quite a splash on her way. In her recent interview with ELLE Magazine, the 'Pirates of the Carribean' star gives her take on honesty, infidelity, and the media scrutiny she's come to expect with stardom. On criticism of her acting: "Oh, they still say that! Every time I do an interview with the English press, on...
- Posted Aug 20th 2009 at 08:01 AM by PopEater Staff
Waif-like Hollywood star Keira Knightley is famous for (and famously proud of) her flat chest, so it was a little shocking to see her looking unusually well-endowed in a new Chanel advertisement. Knightley, 24, was vocally displeased when her chest was digitally enhanced on the poster for 'King Arthur' in 2004. Chanel has increased the actress's bust size before, prompting Knightley to comment,...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Taylor Swift Accidentally Recreates 'Bad Blood' While Stepping Out with Gigi Hadid and Martha Hunt
- Stars Are Loving: Draped Moto Jackets (and This One's Affordable!)
- FROM TIME: Former House Speaker Dennis Hastert Paid to Hush Up Sexual Misconduct, Reports Say
- Paul McCartney last smoked pot 'a long time ago'
- Pete Townshend opens up about past alcohol abuse
- Bruce Jenner will be on the cover of July's Vanity Fair magazine
- Rumer Willis Says the Sweetest Things About ''Amazing'' Sisters Tallulah and Scout: Watch!
- Put Down That Thong, Girl: Granny Panties Are (Apparently) Coming Back in Style
- Chris Pratt Hilariously Shows Off the British Accent He Picked Up From England's Version of Jersey Shore: Watch Now!