Posts with tag "keira knightley"
- Posted Jun 23rd 2011 at 02:30 AM by Moviefone Editors
After a day of Internet gossip and rumors, are you ready for some stimulation -- err, intellectual stimulation? Or how about just a good spanking? Well, it's all there in the just-released trailer for David Cronenberg's 'A Dangerous Method,' which Sony Pictures Classics picked up last week for U.S. distribution. The film looks to be a fascinating take on the intense relationship and rivalry...
- Posted May 12th 2011 at 12:21 PM by Nicki Gostin
The kicky Keira Knightley can currently be seen in the romantic drama, 'Last Night.' In it she plays Joanna Reed, half of a married couple whose marriage is sorely tested when her husband (Sam Worthington) goes on a business trip and encounters temptation in the voluptuous form of Eva Mendes. Meanwhile, she encounters her own form of temptation in Guillaume Canet, a former lover who reappears. The...
- Posted May 11th 2011 at 08:10 AM by AOL TV Editors
There's a reason Keira Knightley wasn't a bridesmaid at the nuptials of William & Kate. Actually, that they don't know her is probably a major one, but if the royal couple knew anything about her past experience as a bridesmaid, they certainly would have steered clear. She shared the story with 'Late Night.' It's an astonishing tale of absolutely everything going wrong to the point where...
- Posted Apr 25th 2011 at 03:15 AM by Christo Varghese
'The Pirates of the Caribbean' star Keira Knightley looked stunning as a bridesmaid at her brother's wedding on Sunday. The Daily Mail is reporting that the actress wore an above-the-knee, V-neck purple dress which was tied up at the shoulders. Knightley teamed the dress with black heels and a simple hairstyle. Knightley was with her family in Glasgow, Scotland to witness her brother Caleb...
- Posted Apr 4th 2011 at 03:00 AM by Christo Varghese
It looks like Keira Knightley has finally moved on after splitting from Rupert Friend in January. The Mirror is reporting that the 'Pirates of the Caribbean' actress has been quietly dating James Righton, co-vocalist and keyboard player of the band The Klaxons. Mutual friend Alexa Chung introduced Knightley, 26, to Righton, 27, four weeks ago. A friend of Knightley's is quoted saying,...
- Posted Mar 22nd 2011 at 07:25 AM by The Editors of StyleList
Say hello to the Chanel superwoman. Clad in a blush-colored catsuit with matching motorcycle and lacquered helmet, Keira Knightley reinvents her role today as "Coco Mademoiselle" in a short film helmed by 'Pride & Prejudice' director Joe Wright. The spot starts in bed with the 25-year-old British actress, sensually spritzing the citrus-floral scent onto her pulse points, as a husky...
- Posted Mar 14th 2011 at 07:30 AM by The Editors of StyleList
Keira Knightley revvs up for Chanel in the video teaser for the Coco Mademoiselle fragrance. Rocking a nude catsuit and helmet, the 25-year-old English actress and model climbs onto a Ducati motorcycle in the fragrance's latest ad campaign. The sexy superwoman accentuates her badass ensemble with a loose wavy bob, bold brows, smoky eye makeup and rosy lips. Knightley teamed up with her...
- Posted Jan 13th 2011 at 04:05 AM by PopEater Staff
Actress Keira Knightley has reportedly split from her boyfriend of five years, Rupert Friend. According to The Sun, the relationship was already on the rocks in December, and the couple made a mutual decision to part ways after a heart-to-heart conversation before Christmas. "Yes, they have broken up," Knightley's father, Will Knightley, confirmed to the newspaper. "But that's the way things...
- Posted Nov 3rd 2010 at 06:46 AM by PopEater Staff
Burglars invaded the London home of 'Pirates of the Caribbean' star Keira Knightley last week, grabbing a pair of laptops worth about $3,225, according to British reports. Police say the intruders forced their way through a door leading into the star's home. She is currently in Rome promoting the film 'Last Night,' but a senior police source tells The Sun that she is "mortified" by the...
- Posted Oct 15th 2010 at 09:15 AM by The Editors of StyleList
British cuties Carey Mulligan and Keira Knightley arrived in London to promote their critically acclaimed new film 'Never Let Me Go' an it was clear who the winner was in the fashion police's eyes. Knightley donned a stunning pearl-encrusted, buff-hued Chanel Haute Couture gown with cutouts on the sides and back, and a low V-shaped neckline, all of which were partially concealed by strands of...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kate & William Give Australian Girl Guides a Thrill
- Is This Modern Chateau Kim & Kanye's Over-the-Top Wedding Venue?
- Cardinals Pitchers Adorably Botch Frozen Song at Charity Karaoke
- Wardrobe whoopsies: On purpose, or an accident?
- Rapper cuts off penis in suicide attempt, reattach fails, report says
- 'X-Men' director Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing 17-year-old boy in 1999
- Confessions from a ?Real World' open casting call
- ?Arrow' recap: It's not easy being green
- ?Survivor: Cagayan': And the eliminated contestant is?
- Kate Middleton Meets Little Princesses and Helps Plant a Tree With Prince William—See the Pics!
- Miley Cyrus Will "Remain Hospitalized" for Severe Allergic Reaction to Medication—Exclusive Update!
- Arrow Introduces a Classic DC Villain, American Idol's New Frontrunner Emerges and More OMG TV Moments