Posts with tag "kelis"
- Posted Jan 29th 2010 at 03:29 PM by Steven Avalos
Kelis stepped out on the town last night in Los Angeles for the Data Awards wearing, well... honestly, we're still scratching our heads over this one. The singer, who has made headlines recently for her out-there sartorial choices, shows us she's willing to go the extra mile for some press, and we're certainly willing to bite. Looking like some kind of Narnian pagan goddess creature who em...
- Posted Jan 23rd 2010 at 09:01 AM by Caitlin McCormack
- Filed under:
- Quips & Quotes
In this day of celebrity entourages and PR protection, it's rare for a star to make a false statement. But Hollywood is nowhere near perfect and every so often its peeps will make an off-colour comment or reveal more than they intended to. We keep you informed of the most noteworthy Tinseltown talk with our weekly installment of celebrity Quips & Quotes. This week: Singer Kelis shows her l...
- Posted Jan 14th 2010 at 06:00 PM by Steven Avalos
When not crooning about milkshakes and bossiness, you can regularly find Kelis at the center of a high profile scandal -- be it her much publicized custody battle with estranged husband, Nas, or now a scuffle with PETA that's sure to ruffle a few feathers. Some background on the situation: Kelis was photographed earlier this week wearing a very fur-centric ensemble which caught the attention of...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kerry Washington and Jimmy Fallon Sing About Scandal - While Doing a Lip Flip
- Stephen Fishbach's Survivor Blog: A Birthday Boy and a Bold Move
- The Mindy Project Has Been Cancelled, and the Internet Isn't Happy
- Big Bird was almost on Challenger space shuttle, documentary reveals
- Leaked Sony emails reveal CEOs think female superheros are not profitable
- Fit model Sarah Stage shows off bikini body 3 weeks after popping out baby