Posts with tag "kelis"
- Posted Jan 29th 2010 at 03:29 PM by Steven Avalos
Kelis stepped out on the town last night in Los Angeles for the Data Awards wearing, well... honestly, we're still scratching our heads over this one. The singer, who has made headlines recently for her out-there sartorial choices, shows us she's willing to go the extra mile for some press, and we're certainly willing to bite. Looking like some kind of Narnian pagan goddess creature who em...
- Posted Jan 23rd 2010 at 09:01 AM by Caitlin McCormack
- Filed under:
- Quips & Quotes
In this day of celebrity entourages and PR protection, it's rare for a star to make a false statement. But Hollywood is nowhere near perfect and every so often its peeps will make an off-colour comment or reveal more than they intended to. We keep you informed of the most noteworthy Tinseltown talk with our weekly installment of celebrity Quips & Quotes. This week: Singer Kelis shows her l...
- Posted Jan 14th 2010 at 06:00 PM by Steven Avalos
When not crooning about milkshakes and bossiness, you can regularly find Kelis at the center of a high profile scandal -- be it her much publicized custody battle with estranged husband, Nas, or now a scuffle with PETA that's sure to ruffle a few feathers. Some background on the situation: Kelis was photographed earlier this week wearing a very fur-centric ensemble which caught the attention of...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Will Reeve on Robin Williams: He Loved My Father 'Fiercely'
- Darlene Love Croons 'Christmas' for Last Time on Late Show with David Letterman
- Police Searching for Parents of 3-Year-Old Girl Abandoned at Los Angeles Mall
- Now that the ?Report' has ended, reacquaint yourself with the real Colbert
- Mike Myers brought back Dr. Evil on ?Saturday Night Live'