Posts with tag "kelli carpenter"
- Posted Nov 15th 2009 at 10:12 AM by PopEater Staff
Former daytime talk show host Rosie O'Donnell has shared few details of her split with longtime partner Kelli Carpenter, but she let an unexpected tidbit slip Friday on her own Sirius radio show: Carpenter actually moved out of their family home two years ago. PEOPLE reports that Rosie's conversation with a pet psychic led to the big reveal. Discussing her own chihuahua, Rosie said, "What...
- Posted Oct 27th 2009 at 08:28 AM by PopEater Staff
In an interview last week, Rosie O'Donnell promised she wasn't going to talk about her assumed split with longtime lover Kelli Carpenter. But that was before she sat down with old pal Howard Stern on Monday, when the former daytime Queen went as far to say the couple was kaput without actually saying it. O'Donnell told Stern she and Carpenter had "different styles of living" and have "come to...
- Posted Oct 21st 2009 at 11:27 AM by PopEater Staff
Rosie O'Donnell and Kelli Carpenter are having problems. Big ones. In a chat with USA Today on Tuesday, the former daytime TV host broke down in tears while discussing her longtime partner, whom she shares four kids with. "We're a family. We will remain a family forever. And we are working on our issues," she coyly answered to questions on whether she and Carpenter had split. O'Donnell...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Baby Boy on the Way for Bachelor Alum Renee Oteri
- The New Way to Tone Your Abs (It Beats Crunches!)
- Justin Bieber Compares Himself to Princess Diana After L.A. Fender-Bender with Paps
- 'Cops' crew member killed by police officers
- FOX411's pic of the day
- 'Sons of Guns' canceled after star Will Hayden arrested for allegedly repeatedly raping minor
- Marvel will reissue all those Dark Horse ?Star Wars' comics that didn't really happen
- Hello Kitty isn't a cat, but is anything really anything anymore, man?
- H. Jon Benjamin makes a crazy Kenny Loggins Kickstarter even crazier
- If USC Football Player Josh Shaw's Story About Jumping Into a Pool to Save a Drowning Boy Sounded Too Heroic to Be True... Well, It Was
- Chris O'Dowd and Wife, Dawn O'Porter, Reveal They're Expecting a Baby During ALS Ice Bucket Challenge—Watch Now!
- Bitch Stole Our Look! Rosie Huntington-Whiteley vs. Olivia Palermo vs. Suki Waterhouse vs. Cara Delevingne in Burberry