Posts with tag "kelli carpenter"
- Posted Nov 15th 2009 at 10:12 AM by PopEater Staff
Former daytime talk show host Rosie O'Donnell has shared few details of her split with longtime partner Kelli Carpenter, but she let an unexpected tidbit slip Friday on her own Sirius radio show: Carpenter actually moved out of their family home two years ago. PEOPLE reports that Rosie's conversation with a pet psychic led to the big reveal. Discussing her own chihuahua, Rosie said, "What hap...
- Posted Oct 27th 2009 at 08:28 AM by PopEater Staff
In an interview last week, Rosie O'Donnell promised she wasn't going to talk about her assumed split with longtime lover Kelli Carpenter. But that was before she sat down with old pal Howard Stern on Monday, when the former daytime Queen went as far to say the couple was kaput without actually saying it. O'Donnell told Stern she and Carpenter had "different styles of living" and have "come to...
- Posted Oct 21st 2009 at 11:27 AM by PopEater Staff
Rosie O'Donnell and Kelli Carpenter are having problems. Big ones. In a chat with USA Today on Tuesday, the former daytime TV host broke down in tears while discussing her longtime partner, whom she shares four kids with. "We're a family. We will remain a family forever. And we are working on our issues," she coyly answered to questions on whether she and Carpenter had split. O'Donnell hersel...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kourtney Kardashian Wishes 'Soul Mate' Scott Disick a Happy 32nd Birthday
- Beekeeper Sets New Guinness Record by Covering Himself in More Than 1 Million Bees
- Pennsylvania Father Allegedly Shot an 11-Year-Old Boy with a BB Gun for Revenge
- 'Saved by the Bell' actor Dustin Diamond heads to trial in bar stabbing
- Audrey Hepburn's sons reportedly feuding over her belongings
- Bristol Palin breaks silence over canceled wedding: 'This is a painful time'
- Bristol Palin Says Calling Off Her Wedding to Dakota Meyer Was "Painful," Hopes to "Rebuild" Her Life in Alaska
- Outlander's Most Disturbing Scenes Air This Saturday—Tobias Menzies Discusses the "Sickening Investigation"
- That Time Emma Stone and Bradley Cooper Were Housemates in Hawaii