Posts with tag "kelly clarkson"
- Posted Nov 24th 2009 at 07:20 AM by PopEater Staff
While we can't wait to get this decade over with, one thing that will be missed is the music. The summer songs. The bangin' club hits. The unexpected cross-overs from one genre to the next. Holdovers from the '90s like Britney and Justin grew up and delivered, and we got to help create new stars like Kelly Clarkson and resurrect old ones like Kylie Minogue. It wasn't all great ('PopoZão,' a...
- Posted Oct 22nd 2009 at 01:05 PM by Melissa Daniels
Each week, the 'Glee' club of McKinley High put on amazing productions as they rehearse, perform and prepare for their sectional competitions. With genres ranging from musical theater to country to hip-hop, the group has had as much success with energetic, classic rock songs as they have with sweet and soulful ballads. Here's 10 picks we think make great choices for Will Schuester to assign to h...
- Posted Oct 16th 2009 at 04:08 PM by Jo Piazza
Country crooner LeAnn Rimes has had tongues wagging this year over her steamy affair with her married co-star Eddie Cibrian and subsequent split from hubby Dean Shemeret. Now she is spilling her side of the story on her new album due out in the spring. "Most of the stuff I've written [myself], so it's definitely my life," Rimes, 27, told People magazine. "Part of my therapy is to write," she sa...
- Posted Oct 15th 2009 at 03:30 PM by Ashley Iasimone
Who: Five Times August Album: 'Life as a Song' Video: 'Better With You' Hails From: Dallas, Tex. For Fans Of: Jason Mraz, Matt Nathanson Why He's About to Pop: Brad Skistimas, the 26-year-old musician behind Five Times August, boasts over 65 song placements in TV and film, and was the first unsigned artist to have an album sold in Wal-Mart. Since the release of his debut album, 2005's 'Fry Stree...
- Posted Oct 14th 2009 at 05:00 PM by Steve Baltin
Sure, it was Katy Perry who kissed a girl and Britney Spears who sang "Livin' in sin is the new thing," but the words are actually those of Max Martin, a 38-year-old Swedish producer that some would argue is the biggest pop songwriter in the world. "He was the guy who ushered in teen pop being more like a form of creative expression," Ann Powers, pop music critic for the L.A. Times tells PopEat...
- Posted Sep 21st 2009 at 12:30 PM by Amber James
Over the weekend, Kelly Clarkson and her backup singers decided to perform their own version of Miley Cyrus' single 'The Climb,' and it actually sounded pretty good. Imitation is the highest form of flattery but what happens when the cover sounds better (or terribly worse) than the original? Take a look at our top picks and decide which version you like better. After the jump, it's The Fray vs. ...
- Posted Sep 21st 2009 at 07:51 AM by PopEater Staff
The original 'American Idol' knows she's got a substantial tush, and she's more than okay with it. Kelly Clarkson admits to Now magazine, "I'm a fan of my butt." The 'I Do Not Hook Up' singer says, "I totally have no chest, I'm all butt. Ever since I was a kid I've had a bubble butt - I get it from my mama. Guys are usually like, 'Oh my gosh, look at that butt!" In a good way!'" ...
- Posted Sep 17th 2009 at 11:59 PM by Jo Piazza
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Fights -
- Gut Reactions -
- American Idol -
- Music News -
- TV News -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Interviews -
- Exclusives -
- Hottest Stories
Kelly Clarkson doesn't regret one bit tearing Kanye West a new one on her blog this week. In fact she thinks she gave him exactly what he deserved for ruining Taylor Swift's VMA moment. "I don't feel bad for what I said," Clarkson revealed exclusively to PopEater on the red carpet for VH1 'Divas.' "In the music industry we only have ourselves to blame if we allow people to act a certain way."...
- Posted Aug 11th 2009 at 07:23 AM by PopEater Staff
Kelly Clarkson has had enough of other people talking about her weight, so now she's coming out and addressing the topic herself. In the September issue of Self magazine (via PEOPLE), Clarkson strikes back against those who have criticized her waistline, saying:"When people talk about my weight, I'm like, 'You seem to have a problem with it; I don't. I'm fine!'," ...
- Posted Aug 7th 2009 at 07:57 AM by PopEater Staff
We're not pointing any fingers at Kelly Clarkson, but we were surprised when we saw September's issue of SELF. The fitness magazine shows Clarkson slim and trim, even though recent photos of her show a completely different figure. Has the magazine gone too far with its photoshop skills?...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Pop's Princesses Party Together: Rihanna and Katy Perry Hit the Town in N.Y.C.
- Kylie Jenner's Got Us Seeing Blue in Her Monochromatic Denim Look
- NBA Player Russell Westbrook Marries Nina Earl in Star-Studded Beverly Hills Ceremony
- MTV prepared for Miley Cyrus, will air VMAs on a delay
- 1st African-American actor to play Jean Valjean on Broadway dies
- ‘The Good Wife's' Christine Baranski talks Emmys, season 7 excitement
- Miley Cyrus, 2015 MTV VMAs Host, Wears Skintight Fruit & Veggie-Printed Jumpsuit Before Show—Look!
- Tori Kelly Is Making Her MTV Video Music Awards Debut: Why It's Time to Get Super-Excited!
- George Hamilton and Alana Stewart Take a Road Trip to Palm Springs—Watch the Stewarts & Hamiltons Clip!