Posts with tag "kelly osbourne"
- Posted Dec 28th 2010 at 10:59 AM by PopEater Staff
Kelly Osbourne still isn't over her ex-boyfriend's philandering ways. The 26-year-old star slammed ex-fiance Luke Worrall in an expletive-loaded Twitter rant. On Christmas Day, Osbourne wrote, "Wow just found something out that has hurt my feelings so bad, and Christmas was going so well..." She then sent a series of tweets warning other woman about his wandering eye. "Luke Worrall is the ...
- Posted Nov 17th 2010 at 05:00 PM by Sarah Crow
Kelly Osbourne has lived the better part of her adult life in the public eye, including her ups, downs and battles with the scale. The reality star and former 'Dancing With the Stars' contestant opens up in the December issue of Shape about her struggles with substance abuse and how getting healthy changed her life. Although Osbourne has never claimed to be a wallflower, she admits that the ...
- Posted Oct 29th 2010 at 09:55 AM by The Editors of StyleList
Kelly Osbourne is unleashing her inner Bond girl in a 'Goldfinger'-inspired campaign for the Sky+HD TV channel that has her covered from head to toe in gold body paint. Rocking platinum blonde locks and just a pair of bikini bottoms, the budding designer and 26-year-old starlet is virtually unrecognizable as she poses topless in the sexy ad shot by photographer Andi Southam. Let's just hope ...
- Posted Oct 6th 2010 at 03:01 PM by The Editors of StyleList
Kelly Osbourne is planning a massive reinvention and has announced plans to remove some of her tattoos after deciding they were a "mistake," UK's Daily Mail reports. Ozzy Osbourne's daughter -- who has more than 15 inkings on her body -- revealed the decision to get laser tattoo removal in her weekly column for British magazine Closer. So, what's the first tat on the chopping block? A keyboard ...
- Posted Jul 14th 2010 at 04:13 PM by PopEater Staff
According to several online sources, Kelly Osbourne has split from 20-year-old fiance Luke Worrall. The couple exchanged angry messages on Facebook, with Kelly ranting, "Luke Worrall makes me sick!" Shortly after, Perez Hilton claimed a third party was involved and accused Worrall of cheating. Early Wednesday morning, Osbourne broke her silence on Twitter. "Thank you all so much for your ...
- Posted Jun 28th 2010 at 12:00 PM by Jennifer Vineyard
Kelly Osbourne isn't fooling herself -- she knows that as a musician, she's a lightweight. "I'm never going to be a serious, serious artist," she admits. But that isn't going to stop her recording career -- the singer, who previously recorded a duet with her father Ozzy on Black Sabbath's 'Changes,' wants to keep going, even as her father releases his latest album, 'Scream.' Osbourne hasn't ...
- Posted Mar 23rd 2010 at 05:15 PM by PopEater Staff
Kelly Osbourne was all smiles as she arrives at London's Heathrow airport, despite her recent injury which left her with a fractured elbow. "It is hands down the most painful injury I have ever had!" Osbourne wrote on Twitter. "To cut a long story short, I was trying to stop the dogs from fighting at my mum's and managed to fracture my radial head." Ouch! While she mends her wounds, Osbourne ...
- Posted Mar 7th 2010 at 08:07 AM by Caitlin McCormack
- Filed under:
- Quips & Quotes
In this day of celebrity entourages and PR protection, it's rare for a star to make a false statement. But Hollywood is nowhere near perfect, and every so often its peeps will make an off-colour comment or reveal more than they intended to. We keep you informed of the most noteworthy Tinseltown talk with our weekly installment of celebrity Quips & Quotes. This week: Mo'Nique talks ...
- Posted Feb 26th 2010 at 11:35 AM by Jo Piazza
Kelly Osbourne looks super-slim and sexy on the latest cover of US Weekly. The rock spawn and former reality TV star says she got more flak for being overweight than for being a "raging drug addict." We aren't surprised. In the Hollywood hierarchy of sin, fat is up there on the list of no-nos along with being a bad mom, being a boring interview or dating John Mayer. Drug addicts get the glory, ...
- Posted Feb 17th 2010 at 02:10 PM by Amber James
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Celebrity Weight -
- Music News -
- TV News -
- Videos -
- Interviews -
PopEater ran into Kelly Osbourne backstage at Naomi Campbell's Fashion for Relief event on Friday, and she was full of excitement about walking the catwalk. "I'm really, really nervous about it," she tells PopEater. Well, she pulled it off and showed off her slimmer figure in a stunning red Chris Benz dress. Osbourne, who appeared on 'Dancing With The Stars' last season, also gave us her tips to ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Christian Bale's American Hustle Weight Gain: Guess Who Teased Him?
- Red Carpet Trend Report: Kate and Gwyneth Know You Can Master These Trends No Problem
- Nelson Mandela Remembered with Day of Prayer in South Africa
- 'Frozen' tops box office with $31.6M in second week
- Susan Boyle says she has Asperger's syndrome
- Don Rickles recovering from flesh-eating disease
- Billy Joel, Carlos Santana, Herbie Hancock, Shirley MacLaine, and Martina Arroyo receive Kennedy Center Honors
- ?SNL' recap: Paul Rudd brings a parade of surprise guest stars ? VIDEO
- PopWatch Planner: ?Arrow', ?Scandal' mid-season finales, ?American Hustle' in theaters, more