Posts with tag "kelly preston"
- Posted May 4th 2011 at 12:18 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
It looks like art will imitate life for Kelly Preston -- except for the whole organized crime thing, of course. According to Radar Online, Preston is slated to play real-life husband, John Travolta's wife in the forthcoming 'Gotti: Three Generations.' The biopic, which also boasts Lindsay Lohan as a member of the famed crime family, is set to begin filming in New York in January of 2012 and...
- Posted Apr 12th 2011 at 12:40 PM by Sarah Crow
Little Benjamin Travolta is just 5 months old, but he's already a man about town! The adorable little boy was snapped with his mom, Kelly Preston, in New York City yesterday. While dad John Travolta was nowhere to be seen, the littlest member of the famous family was clearly marked as one of their own, with a big "T" embroidered on his pants. Travolta and Preston welcomed Benjamin in...
- Posted Nov 24th 2010 at 06:32 AM by Zach Dionne
John Travolta, 56, and wife Kelly Preston, 48, welcomed their new son Benjamin on Tuesday. The baby was born in a Florida hospital and weighed 8 lbs., 3 oz., according to the Associated Press. "John, Kelly and their daughter Ella Bleu are ecstatic and very happy about the newest member of the family," the family said in a statement. "Both mother and baby are healthy and doing beautifully." ...
- Posted Nov 15th 2010 at 09:26 PM by Rob Shuter
While John Travolta and wife Kelly Preston await the arrival of their new son Benjamin, one thing is already a known fact -- when the little boy does arrive, Scientology will play a major role. John flew back to the USA from Australia on Sunday to make preparations for their new arrival, which will include a controversial "silent" Scientology birth. "The couple will follow the church's...
- Posted Nov 14th 2010 at 05:31 PM by PopEater Staff
Did John Travolta fire up his jet and fly back to the United States from Australia this weekend? Yes. Did he cut short his trip Down Under because his wife Kelly Preston is in labor, as was reported Sunday by the Herald Sun? Not so much, according to the star's rep. "This story is 100 percent false," a spokesperson told PEOPLE. "She's not in labor. John is in route back to the U.S. as was...
- Posted Nov 12th 2010 at 07:01 AM by Zach Dionne
John Travolta will become a father again any day now, telling Extra, "I can't wait to meet Benjamin." In Australia for a piloting event, Travolta, 56, said wife Kelly Preston, 48, was going into "fake labor" before he left. "She was having what they call Braxton Hicks, the fake labor, and we were both a little worried. But then the doctor said to drink more water, more liquids and that stops...
- Posted Nov 7th 2010 at 02:47 PM by Christine Fenno
Back in May, 'Old Dogs' star John Travolta and his wife of 19 years, Kelly Preston, revealed the happy news that they were expecting a baby this fall. Over the summer, the couple announced that the new addition to their family, joining 10-year-old big sister Ella, would be a boy. Now, Star magazine is reporting that the actor -- who is visiting Sydney, Australia, this week -- has revealed...
- Posted Jun 8th 2010 at 05:33 PM by PopEater Staff
While John Travolta and Kelly Preston await the birth of their third child, they continue to mourn the loss of their son, Jett, and now Preston's mother is speaking out about her concern for her daughter after Jett's passing as well as her happiness upon hearing the exhilarating news of Kelly's pregnancy. Linda Carlson, speaking with UsMagazine.com, said that she "cried so hard I couldn't see...
- Posted May 21st 2010 at 09:18 AM by PopEater Staff
As John Travolta and Kelly Preston continue to relish the good news of the announcement that they are expecting a child together, new reports claim that Travolta's faith in Scientology may have caused them to want another child due to the passing of their teenage son Jett last year. And while one former Scientologist is making these claims, other current and past Church members are coming out...
- Posted Nov 10th 2009 at 09:30 AM by PopEater Staff
On Monday, John Travolta made his first red carpet appearance since the death of his son Jett in January. Travolta showed up with wife Kelly Preston and their daughter, Ella Bleu, at the LA premiere of 'Old Dogs,' Ella's first movie in which she stars alongside her dad. "We decided it was OK to come out and promote, to introduce her to the world and to give her a beautiful future in film," said...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Spoiler! Meet The Voice's Talented Top 12
- Miley Cyrus Hospitalized for Severe Allergic Reaction
- Paul Walker's Brothers Doing His Final Fast and the Furious Action Scenes
- Stars who had implants removed
- Paul Walker's brothers to stand in for late actor as 'Fast & Furious 7' wraps
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized, cites 'severe' allergic reaction
- ?New Girl' recap: I'm Okay, You're Okay (JK, We're All Broken Up)
- ?The Originals' recap: Three men and a baby
- ?Mindy Project' recap: The case of the missing scarf
- The Voice Unveils Their Top 12, Glee's Not-So Sexy Shenanigans and More OMG TV Moments!
- Kate Middleton Looks Perfect While Trying to Stay Dry, Prince George Continues to Be Royally Adorable
- Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick Wedding Not Happening: "They're Very Happy As Is," Source Says