Posts with tag "kelly ripa"
- Posted Jul 1st 2011 at 03:30 AM by AOL TV Editors
Regis Philbin has been letting himself get a little creepy as he heads toward retirement, ogling photos of Rosie Huntington-Whitely and pausing a bit too long thinking about Jennifer Lawrence's nude make-up preparation for 'X-Men: First Class.' You'd think his co-host, Kelly Ripa, would be used to it by now. But Thursday on 'Live With Regis and Kelly', Philbin made a comment that legitimately ...
- Posted Apr 29th 2011 at 03:30 PM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- TV News -
- Videos -
- Interviews -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
Ten years ago when Kathie Lee Gifford left Regis Philbin, it came down to two ladies -- Kelly Ripa and Lisa Rinna -- to replace her. We all know how that turned out, but could Lisa finally be getting her chance to co-host the show? "I love that show. I love Regis, I love him. I love sitting there. You know I was up for that gig ten years ago," Lisa told me when she sat down to dish on my ...
- Posted Apr 14th 2011 at 09:20 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
The surprising cancellation of 'All My Children' on Thursday left many fans sad and disappointed. But it's not just the fans that are upset. One of the soap's most famous alumni, Kelly Ripa, shared she was "heart sick" over the news, RadarOnline.com reports. "This is like losing a member of your family," Ripa said. The 41-year-old actress played Hayley Vaughan Santos for 20 years on the show. ...
- Posted Apr 6th 2011 at 11:15 AM by Maggie Coughlan
Double the Kelly Ripa, double the fun? The bubbly 'LIVE! With Regis and Kelly' co-host unveiled her wax figure Tuesday at Madame Tussauds in New York City. With matching red dresses, jewelry and straight blond hair, Ripa's wax figure had all the details to match her real-life counterpart. But without Ripa's adorable sense of humor, the wax figure didn't come close to capturing the true ...
- Posted Mar 15th 2011 at 11:45 PM by AOL TV Editors
Kelly Ripa shared a story on 'Live With Regis and Kelly,' telling about a snake that died of silicone poisoning after biting an Israeli model's fake breast. In fact, Ripa seemed so disturbed by the story that she treated it as a compelling reason not to surgically enhance her own breasts. Model Orit Fox was reportedly posing with a snake during a photo shoot for a Tel Aviv radio station when ...
- Posted Jan 18th 2011 at 07:00 PM by Rob Shuter
Showbiz icon Regis Philbin's announcement Tuesday that he'll leave his daily talk show after 28 years may have caught viewers off guard, but people in the television biz have been telling me for a year now that Regis has been looking to hang it up. And with him retiring so soon (late summer), sources close to Kelly tell me that producers are open to making an unconventional choice with his ...
- Posted Jul 6th 2010 at 04:35 PM by Bryan Alexander
Kelly Ripa was lucky enough to see the start of a beautiful Hollywood relationship -- that of now-married Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green -- and told PopEater all about it. Ripa, who co-starred with Fox in ABC's 'Hope & Faith,' recalls Green's appearance on the show, saying that while there was instant chemistry, the actor had plenty of competition. "Let me just say this -- that little ...
- Posted Apr 30th 2010 at 03:30 PM by PopEater Staff
Being Dave seems kinda easy. Loads of money. All that fame. Being pals with Oprah. But everyone once in a while, he puts himself in the hot seat. Literally. David Letterman had the interview tables turned when he showed up today on 'Live! With Regis and Kelly' and confessed to the marital difficulties he's been dealing with since being subject to the infamous $2 million extortion plot heard 'round ...
- Posted Feb 12th 2010 at 08:06 AM by Bryan Alexander
If your Valentine's Day plans aren't as steamy as you'd prefer, you're not alone. One of America's most beautiful couples -- Kelly Ripa and Mark Counsuelos -- are planning on having family time rather than a hot, steamy Valentine's weekend. If you don't believe us, see the video that proves it all. She's going out with her kids and her parents on Valentine's night. "It's going to be hot," Ripa ...
- Posted Jan 30th 2010 at 06:31 AM by Amber James
Earlier this week PopEater's Rob Shuter brought up a great question: How do you replace Regis Philbin? Although the show has been testing many great potential new hosts while Philbin underwent his recent successful hip replacement, none of them have been able to fill his huge shoes. Despite speculation that a woman might move into the 'Live!' seat, PopEater readers on Facebook and Twitter showed ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Sofia Vergara: I'm Not Ashamed to Say I Love Making Money
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Pre-Show 2013: Watch Live Stream
- Evan Lysacek Won't Compete at Sochi Olympics Due to Injury
- Demi Lovato couldn't go without cocaine for '30 minutes to an hour'
- 1980s Johnny Cash songs, never before heard, getting posthumous release
- Break Time: Bar Refaeli bares all for Elle Spain shoot
- ?SYTYCD' stars Allison and tWitch got hitched!
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show: Taylor Swift Wishes
- ?NCIS': How many exes does it take to solve a crime?