Posts with tag "kelly rutherford"
- Posted Dec 1st 2010 at 09:00 AM by PopEater Staff
Exclusive: 'Gossip Girl' actress Kelly Rutherford opens up about World Aids Day as a guest blogger for PopEater to speak about her involvement with (RED) and its commitment toward the attainable goal of ending mother-to-child transmission of HIV by 2015. While I have been fortunate enough to have had many successes in my life and with my career, the accomplishment I am most proud of is being a...
- Posted Sep 25th 2009 at 08:09 AM by PopEater Staff
'Gossip Girl' actress Kelly Rutherford has been granted a temporary restraining order against her estranged husband, claiming that his presence has been threatening to both Rutherford and her nanny. In the legal filing, Rutherford claims that Daniel Giersch "has begun to follow me, my mother and my nanny and he shows up unexpectedly to threaten and scare us." TMZ reports. Rutherford also claims...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Gwen Stefani May Replace Christina Aguilera on The Voice
- Kate Climbs Aboard Fighter Jet with Style - in Towering Heels
- Melissa Joan Hart on Losing 40 Lbs.: I Feel Great, but Don't Get Used to Bikini Pics!
- Andrew Lloyd Webber and Tim Rice discuss 'Jesus Christ Superstar'
- Kiss lead singer opens up about connection to 'Phantom of the Opera'
- 'Hawaii Five-O' star marries in where else? Hawaii!
- This Week on Stage: James Franco dishes, Audra McDonald dazzles (again)
- Is Gwen Stefani a good fit for ?The Voice'? ? POLL
- ?Salem' star Shane West knows nothing about ?Harry Potter' ? VIDEO