Posts with tag "ken jeong"
- Posted Jun 15th 2011 at 09:00 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
'The Hangover 2' actor Ken Jeong stars in a new PSA for the American Heart Association--and it's some funny stuff. Dressed in a '70s-era white leisure suit, Jeong dances around and talks about the 2 steps that could save a life if someone has a heart attack: 1) cal 911 and 2) push hard on their chest to the beat of 'Stayin' Alive.' He also says some hilarious one-liners. Jeong most recently...
- Posted Aug 19th 2010 at 02:33 PM by PopEater Staff
Last night in Los Angeles, AOL hosted its first annual Geek Awards at Los Angeles' fab Conga Room, sponsored by Blackberry, and it was quite the affair! Geek-tastic stars of every stripe stormed the pink carpet at the Conga Room to be honored by the editors of PopEater, Urlesque, Moviefone, Asylum, AOL Music and StyleList. Of course, StyleList was beyond thrilled to honor Lara Spencer, host...
- Posted Aug 18th 2010 at 06:25 PM by PopEater Staff
Ken Jeong knows a thing or two about geeks ... seriously. He and some of Hollywood geekiest favorites will celebrate tonight in Los Angeles, kicking off at 10PM EST / 7PM PST, as AOL hosts the Geek Awards. PopEater, Urlesque, Stylelist, Moviefone, Asylum and AOL Music will present awards to those that represent the "geeks" in their fields. Check out the live stream of the red carpet here at...
- Posted Aug 18th 2010 at 06:10 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions
Ken Jeong knows a thing or two about geeks ... seriously. He and some of Hollywood geekiest favorites will celebrate tonight in Los Angeles, kicking off at 10PM EST / 7PM PST, as AOL hosts the Geek Awards. PopEater, Urlesque, Stylelist, Moviefone, Asylum and AOL Music will present awards to those that represent the "geeks" in their fields. Check out the live stream of the red hot red carpet...
- Posted Jun 7th 2010 at 12:06 PM by PopEater Staff
Ken Jeong began his acceptance speech at the MTV Movie Awards exactly how you'd imagine, given that he'd just won the Best WTF Moment award for his full-frontal appearance in 'The Hangover': "Me and my penis would like to thank MTV and the voters." But then something beautiful happened, and viewers got to see some raw, tender emotion at an awards show known less for its awards than for the...
- Posted Sep 22nd 2009 at 02:30 PM by Marc Schneider
The past several years have produced an "embarrassment of riches" for actor Ken Jeong, who has gone from being a practicing physician, to dabbling in stand-up comedy, to having one of the fullest dance cards in Hollywood. After breaking onto the scene as a peeved doctor in 'Knocked Up,' the 40-year-old star has blitzed the big screen with scene-stealing roles in 'Step Brothers,' 'Role Models' and...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Amy Purdy Shows Off Her Specially Designed 'New Feet' for Dancing with the Stars
- It's a Boy for Jason Sudeikis and Olivia Wilde
- Amanda Bynes Gets Her Driver's License Back
- California high court won't review conviction of Michael Jackson's doctor
- Hollywood sex abuse suit: Theater producer denies allegations
- 'Bachelorette' contestant dies after parachute accident
- ?Arrow' recap: Mama knows best
- ?Survivor: Cagayan': And the eliminated contestant is?
- ?Game of Thrones' workout plan will give you Kingslayer abs
- Kate Middleton and Prince William "Saddened" by Sudden Death of Camilla Parker Bowles' Brother, Mark Shand
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Celebrates Baby Shower With Gal-Pals—See the Pics!
- Mila Kunis Keeps Her Baby Bump Cozy After Workout: See the Pregnant Star Staying Fit!