Posts with tag "ken ober"
- Posted Nov 17th 2009 at 06:25 AM by PopEater Staff
Comedian-turned-MTV host Ken Ober was found dead Sunday at his home in Santa Monica at the age of 52, according to past and present agents. According to Ober's former rep Lee Kernis, the cause of death is unknown, but friends of the former 'Remote Control' star say he complained Saturday morning of having flu-like symptoms and headaches. Kernis says Ober told a friend that he was going to take ...
- Posted Nov 17th 2009 at 02:14 AM by Sam Brand
Wondering why 'Kali Hawk,' 'Carlos Estevez,' and 'Lorenzo von Matterhorn' are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' tonight......
Popeater Hot Topics
- Amanda Peet Didn't Think Game of Thrones Was a Good Idea (Also: Her Hubby's the Showrunner!)
- Jessica Alba, Ariana Grande and Kathy Griffin Will Judge You, RuPaul's Drag Race Queens
- Patrick Dempsey: Inside His Surprise Split
- Johnny Depp jokes about being attacked by a chupacabra
- Indy-Andy Jones? 6 reasons Chris Pratt could be the best, worst choice
- GoDaddy pulls Super Bowl puppy ad after outrage from animal rescue groups