Posts with tag "kendra"
- Posted Mar 14th 2010 at 01:00 PM by Denise Warner
Kendra Wilkinson has gone from 'Girl Next Door,' to wife and mom. The 24-year-old Playmate, who gave birth to Hank Baskett Jr. in December, debuts the second season of her show 'Kendra' tonight, and talked to PopEater about being first-time parents with husband Hank Baskett and what the audience can expect to see this year. "I'm excited, but I'm also nervous. It's been the most real that we'...
- Posted Feb 18th 2010 at 02:33 PM by Denise Warner
There is a grassroots movement to put Kendra Wilkinson on the ballot for Indiana senator when Evan Bayh's term is up. Bayh recently announced he would not seek an additional term in the senate, and several radio stations in Indianapolis reportedly asked their listeners to call in with suggestions as to who should take his seat, The Examiner reports. A number of callers chimed in with Kendra'...
- Posted Dec 10th 2009 at 06:27 AM by PopEater Staff
Kendra Wilkinson is ready to give birth! The reality TV starlet -- who was one of the originals on the 'Girls Next Door' and now stars on 'Kendra' -- is in labor, EOnline.com reports. Wilkinson and her husband, football player Hank Baskett, will welcome their first child. Kendra's ex, Playboy magnate Hugh Hefner had this to say about the news: "I send my love to Kendra, Hank and the baby ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Sharon Osbourne Taking One-Month Break from The Talk After Collapsing
- Robert De Niro Gives Blunt, Funny, Inspiring Commencement Speech to Acting School Grads
- Chris Pratt Apologizes in Advance for Potential 'JurassicGate' and Misbehaving on Press Tour
- '19 Kids and Counting' yanked from TLC's schedule
- 'Bachelorette' Kaitlyn Bristowe: 'Not ashamed' of having sex on the show
- Flavor Flav arrested in Las Vegas on allegations of DUI, marijuana possession, speeding
- Brantley Gilbert Talks New Music and Marrying The One Who Almost Got Away
- Chris Pratt Is Already Apologizing for Anything Offensive He Might Say During Jurassic World Press Tour: ''I Am Just Dumb''
- Pete Davidson Live-Tweets His Harry Potter Movie Marathon: The Boy Who Lived Is ''Dope as F--k''