Posts with tag "kentucky derby"
- Posted May 9th 2011 at 05:00 PM by Ben Trivett
The Kentucky Derby has always been an event for celebrities to get out and show off their finest southern fashions. This year was no exception. Stars Kate Walsh, Ian Somerhalder, Martha Stewart and Kate Gosselin were just a few of the celebs in attendance. This year though, they tried to throw a new spin on the Derby by replacing the traditional Mint Julep with a new cocktail, the Motts Garden ...
- Posted May 8th 2011 at 11:48 AM by Christine Fenno
When it comes to being hat-happy, Brits regularly win the race for most flamboyant headgear, as Prince William's wedding to Kate Middleton proved. Still, Kentucky Derby fans are a close second! Kate Gosselin donned a broad-brimmed, feathered chapeau to attend the 137th annual Kentucky Derby this weekend. And at a party celebrating the race, Us chatted up the former 'Dancing With the Stars' cont...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan Lost 40 Lbs. by Eating a Can of Tuna a Day
- Police Dog Named Lucas Hailed as Hero for Saving Deputy's Life
- Obama 'Couldn't Agree More' with 5-Year-Old's Letter Asking for Peace, Marriage Equality
- Amber Rose is unrecognizable in throwback pic
- Tracy Morgan settles suit with Wal-Mart over fatal crash
- 'Teen Mom 2' star Jenelle Evans is wanted in Fla.
- The Biggest Loser Winner Ali Vincent Marries Girlfriend Jennifer Krusing, Shows Off 112-Pound Weight Loss
- A$AP Rocky Explains Why He Dissed Rita Ora in ''Better Things''—Watch Now!
- Martina McBride Stands Up for Female Artists After Radio Consultant Claims Country Fans Prefer Songs by Men