Posts with tag "kentucky derby"
- Posted May 9th 2011 at 05:00 PM by Ben Trivett
The Kentucky Derby has always been an event for celebrities to get out and show off their finest southern fashions. This year was no exception. Stars Kate Walsh, Ian Somerhalder, Martha Stewart and Kate Gosselin were just a few of the celebs in attendance. This year though, they tried to throw a new spin on the Derby by replacing the traditional Mint Julep with a new cocktail, the Motts Garden...
- Posted May 8th 2011 at 11:48 AM by Christine Fenno
When it comes to being hat-happy, Brits regularly win the race for most flamboyant headgear, as Prince William's wedding to Kate Middleton proved. Still, Kentucky Derby fans are a close second! Kate Gosselin donned a broad-brimmed, feathered chapeau to attend the 137th annual Kentucky Derby this weekend. And at a party celebrating the race, Us chatted up the former 'Dancing With the Stars'...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Suspect Jesse Matthew's Relatives 'Pray' for Hannah Graham's Family
- Kris Jenner Gets Cozy with Justin Bieber's Co-Manager in Las Vegas
- Man Shoots Intruders Attempting to Rape His Granddaughter During Home Invasion
- Cream vocalist, bassist Jack Bruce dies at 71
- Rumer Willis is 'blown away' by her sister Tallulah's strength
- 'Breaking Bad's' Aaron Paul slams Toys R Us over recall
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates Birthday Las Vegas-Style With Kanye West, Family and Friends
- Who Wore it Best? Supernatural's Castiel vs. Constantine's John Constantine