Posts with tag "kentucky derby"
- Posted May 9th 2011 at 05:00 PM by Ben Trivett
The Kentucky Derby has always been an event for celebrities to get out and show off their finest southern fashions. This year was no exception. Stars Kate Walsh, Ian Somerhalder, Martha Stewart and Kate Gosselin were just a few of the celebs in attendance. This year though, they tried to throw a new spin on the Derby by replacing the traditional Mint Julep with a new cocktail, the Motts Garden ...
- Posted May 8th 2011 at 11:48 AM by Christine Fenno
When it comes to being hat-happy, Brits regularly win the race for most flamboyant headgear, as Prince William's wedding to Kate Middleton proved. Still, Kentucky Derby fans are a close second! Kate Gosselin donned a broad-brimmed, feathered chapeau to attend the 137th annual Kentucky Derby this weekend. And at a party celebrating the race, Us chatted up the former 'Dancing With the Stars' ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- In the Kitchen with Sandra Lee
- No One Loved the Screaming Goat Videos More Than Taylor Swift
- Real Housewives of New Jersey: Teresa Giudice and Melissa Gorga Argue over 'On Display'
- Nicole Kidman plays Grace Kelly in movie set for 2014 Oscar season
- Actor Christoph Waltz rushed off stage after sounds of gunfire erupt at live talk show
- Report: Beyonce pregnant with second child
- EW.com's 4th Annual Season Finale Awards: Nominations wanted!
- Peter Parker with a bong? Joe Casey springs ?The Bounce' ? FIRST LOOK