Posts with tag "kentucky derby"
- Posted May 9th 2011 at 05:00 PM by Ben Trivett
The Kentucky Derby has always been an event for celebrities to get out and show off their finest southern fashions. This year was no exception. Stars Kate Walsh, Ian Somerhalder, Martha Stewart and Kate Gosselin were just a few of the celebs in attendance. This year though, they tried to throw a new spin on the Derby by replacing the traditional Mint Julep with a new cocktail, the Motts Garden ...
- Posted May 8th 2011 at 11:48 AM by Christine Fenno
When it comes to being hat-happy, Brits regularly win the race for most flamboyant headgear, as Prince William's wedding to Kate Middleton proved. Still, Kentucky Derby fans are a close second! Kate Gosselin donned a broad-brimmed, feathered chapeau to attend the 137th annual Kentucky Derby this weekend. And at a party celebrating the race, Us chatted up the former 'Dancing With the Stars' ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Carrie Underwood Rehearses for Sound of Music
- Kellie Pickler on Keeping Her Marriage Spicy
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson and Jordana Brewster Remember Paul Walker
- Break Time: Rebecca Black regrets viral video 'Friday'?!
- Henry Cavill beats out other hunks as Glamour's sexiest man: Who's really the sexiest man of 2013?
- Autopsy: Paul Walker died from impact, fire in crash
- ?The Sound of Music': We rank every song
- Join us for ?The Sing-Off' and EW's Live Google Hangout!
- ?Dallas' wishes you a very Ewing Christmas, and it's awesome ? VIDEO
- Jessica Simpson Is an "Incredible, Powerful Woman" Like All "Superhero" Moms—Watch Now!
- Katy Perry's Christmas Cape: Gotta Have It or Make It Stop?
- Pregnant Kristin Cavallari Flaunts Baby Bump, Reveals She and Jay Cutler Already Have Baby Names Picked Out: Watch Now!