Posts with tag "kevin federline"
- Posted Jan 8th 2010 at 10:01 AM by Chris Jancelewicz
Britney Spears has reportedly split from her talent agent boyfriend. Brit Brit is said to be "distraught" after learning Jason Trawick had been cavorting and flirting with two women at LA bar Roger Room and is now refusing to take his calls. A reveller at the bar told the UK's Daily Mirror: "Jason left the bar with two bottles of water - and a stunning blonde who looked like Britney. "H...
- Posted Dec 23rd 2009 at 04:02 PM by Sam Brand
Tiger cheats on his wife and it's the biggest story to hit headlines in history. 'Slumdog Millionaire' cutie Rubina Ali is put up for sale by her parents and it's barely a footnote in your local gossip rag. What's up with that? Or how about legendary actress Farrah Fawcett's death getting pushed to Page Six? These are the top 5 stories of 2009 that should have been way bigger....
- Posted Nov 28th 2009 at 01:58 PM by Kipp Tribble
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Celebrity Fights -
- Splitsville -
- Troublemakers -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Brad Pitt -
- Demi Moore
Given the recent He-said-She-said hodge-podge coming from a certain TV couple with lots and lots of kids, "oh, the drama!" has pretty much now been replaced with "oh, the Gosselins!". Simply par for the course when it comes to celebrity and 15-Minutes-of-Famer breakups . Celebrity splits have held our universe's attention for decades, and this decade may be the champion of them all. Sure, some ...
- Posted Nov 9th 2009 at 04:09 PM by PopEater Staff
These days, Britney Spears looks like she has her act together. (Problems in Australia notwithstanding.) But, as everyone will remember, she hasn't always. PopEater examines Britney thought the years -- using her men as the guide. From Justin to K-Fed and finally Jason Trawick, PopEater wants to know -- with which guy did she look her best? Take a look and vote inside...
- Posted Nov 6th 2009 at 11:47 AM by Sam Brand
- Filed under:
- Adam Lambert
Wondering why 'Bert and Ernie,' 'Gretchen Rossi,' and 'Elizabeth Lambert' are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, at any given time the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' today......
- Posted Oct 22nd 2009 at 04:32 PM by Jo Piazza
Britney Spears' mom is giving a thumbs up to her daughter's new boyfriend, agent Jason Trawick. According to US Weekly, Lynn Spears told a family friend, "He's the kind of man you would dream of your daughter marrying. The kids love him, and he's stable." We have to say the bar for Britney's men friends has been set so low that any dude who gets out of bed to go to work in the morning seems lik...
- Posted Oct 7th 2009 at 12:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Aren't the parents supposed to clean up after the kids? One-time rapper Kevin Federline, aka "K-Fed," is being asked to pay over $100,000 in unpaid rent and damages for a ransacked home, TMZ reports. K-Fed has been accused of trashing a Tarzana, California home where he lived until this past May. The owners also claim Federline disappeared unexpectedly without paying his last 6 months of rent. ...
- Posted Sep 27th 2009 at 09:00 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Polls: How You Voted on Big Stories
Did President Obama make you laugh on 'David Letterman'? How long will Khloe Kardashian's marriage to Lamar Odom last? Will you watch Kevin Federline try to lose weight on 'Celebrity Fit Club'? And does Heather Locklear's stint on the revamped 'Melrose Place' make you want to tune in to the show? Thanks to the hundreds of thousands of PopEater faithful who voted on the most burning questions in ...
- Posted Sep 25th 2009 at 08:06 AM by PopEater Staff
Britney Spears will continue her 50/50 custody arrangement through the end of the year, according to a report on TMZ. A Los Angeles County Superior Court judge extended the current order, originally instated to manage custody during Spears' concert tour. The order allows Spears to travel with Sean Preston and Jayden James....
- Posted Sep 23rd 2009 at 07:57 AM by PopEater Staff
Just in case you've been getting the shakes due to a supreme withdrawal of Kevin Federline news of late, your fix has come in the form of a reality television weight loss competition. K-Fed will be weighing in and slimming down for VH1's 'Celebrity Fit Club,' the reality show where celebrities compete a la 'Biggest Loser,' though with a heaping scoop of ego. TMZ has confirmed that Britney Spear...
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Walking Dead Recap: Meet Deanna Monroe
- Which Downton Characters Need to Hook Up? Joanne Froggatt Weighs In
- No One Puts Beagle in a Corner - Not Even Roombas
- Will Smith movie 'Focus' tops the box office
- Bruce Willis laments sudden end to action-thriller 'Wake'
- Who may replace Kelly Osbourne on 'Fashion Police?'
- Kim Kardashian Finally Admits Her Selfie Addiction Is "Ridiculous," Insists Her Family Is "Normal" and Relatable
- Is The Last Man On Earth the Most Interesting New Show on TV?
- Supermodels Gigi Hadid and Karlie Kloss Take Over Milan Fashion Week as True BFFs—Take a Look!