Posts with tag "kevin costner"
- Posted Mar 18th 2011 at 11:25 AM by Sarah Crow
Kevin Costner has signed on to star in the upcoming 'Superman: Man of Steel' as Superman's adoptive father, Jonathan Kent. Warner Brothers confirmed to The Hollywood Reporter that Costner will assume the role of Kent family patriarch in the Zack Snyder-directed movie, to be co-produced by 'The Dark Knight' director Christopher Nolan. In a statement, the studio announced, "Jonathan Kent is...
- Posted Dec 23rd 2010 at 01:59 PM by Jett Wells
Kevin Costner and Stephen Baldwin aren't Harvard students weaseling inside a dorm room, they're grown men, but Costner allegedly pulled a 'Social Network'-style Zuckerberg move when he supposedly duped Baldwin into dropping his shares in Costner's company Ocean Therapy. According to TMZ, Baldwin is suing Costner because he robbed him of his shares in the oil-filtering invention Costner sold...
- Posted Jun 3rd 2010 at 06:42 AM by PopEater Staff
Kevin Costner and his wife, German model Christine Baumgartner, welcomed their third child yesterday in Los Angeles, E! Online reports. Baby girl Grace Avery Costner made the 55-year-old actor-director a dad for the seventh time. "Both mother and daughter are doing well," Costner's rep said in a statement. Baumgartner, 36, and Costner were married in 2004. Their first two children are both...
- Posted Mar 18th 2010 at 01:01 AM by PopEater Staff
Kevin Costner is going to be a father for the seventh time at the age of 55. PEOPLE reports that the actor is expecting a child with wife Christine Baumgartner, who is due in June. Costner and Baumgartner, who wed in 2004 at Costner's ranch in Aspen, have two children together, 13-month-old Hayes Logan, and 2-year-old Cayden Wyatt....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Samantha Harris Is 'Elated' to Be Cancer Free
- You Have to See Renowned Concert Pianist Lang Lang Play Mozart - on a Baby Piano
- Meet the Secret Service K-9 Heroes Who Took Down the White House Fence Jumper
- Gene Simmons to women: Stop depending on men
- Jim Parsons to star in NBC's ?Elf' animated holiday special
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Constantine' star Matt Ryan is a super binge watcher
- Entertainment Geekly: How ?The Walking Dead' is ?Lord of the Rings'
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch try to walk like Beyonce
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates Birthday Las Vegas-Style With Kanye West, Family and Friends
- Who Wore it Best? Supernatural's Castiel vs. Constantine's John Constantine