Posts with tag "kevin federline"
- Posted May 24th 2011 at 01:08 PM by Katelyn Mullen
Kevin Federline and his very pregnant girlfriend, Victoria Prince, headed out to the ball field Monday and we can't help but notice how these two are starting to look a little, err, shall we say ... similar? Prince and Federline announced they were bringing the fifth Federline into the world back in March and it seems the pair have been collectively eating for two. Once an uber-fit dancer, F...
- Posted Apr 5th 2011 at 07:05 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Britney Spears' sons are going to have a little sister! Late last week, the pop star's ex-husband, Kevin Federline, announced he was expecting a child with girlfriend, Victoria Prince. And Tuesday, he revealed they're having a little girl, UsMagazine.com reports. Prince, a former professional volleyball player who oddly shares the same birthday as Spears, and Federline have been dating since la...
- Posted Mar 29th 2011 at 03:13 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Ex-backup dancer Kevin Federline is on his way to creating his own little dance troupe. Federline, 33, is expecting his fifth child with girlfriend, Victoria Prince, 28, according to PEOPLE. Federline has two children, Jayden and Preston, with ex-wife Britney Spears and two more, Kaleb and Kori, with ex-girlfriend Shar Jackson. He'll be adding to his brood this summer. Prince, a former profe...
- Posted Mar 14th 2011 at 11:50 AM by Sarah Crow
Oops, they did it again! Britney Spears and ex-hubby Kevin Federline put their differences aside and spent the afternoon together this weekend at son Sean Preston's Little League game. Spears and Federline, who are also parents to son Jayden, 4, were spotted out in Calabasas, Calif., to cheer on their 5-year-old's team, the Westhills Yankees. The pair "kept their distance from one another...
- Posted Aug 14th 2010 at 01:00 PM by Jo Piazza
We can't believe it took us this long to answer a question that has been right in front of our eyes all summer long. Is Levi Johnston the new Kevin Federline? Yes, he is! Let's examine the evidence....
- Posted May 23rd 2010 at 04:00 PM by Jane Boursaw
Pop-ed: Every once in a while, celebrities actually redeem themselves in our eyes. Yes, it's true. Stars can come back and do something that makes us see them in a better light. I'm talking about celebs who've redeemed themselves in my eyes because of how they've behaved on reality shows. Yes, I know that reality shows are scripted and edited and all that, but you have to think that the true natur...
- Posted Apr 7th 2010 at 07:00 PM by PopEater Staff
During an emotional episode of 'Celebrity Fit Club,' Kevin Federline finally apologized to Shar Jackson for cheating and leaving her to be with Britney Spears. "I know I've caused you a lot of pain. I've been selfish. I guess I got so wrapped up in all this other s**t that I never really sat back and got the chance to apologize to you," Federline started. "I am sorry." Watch the full apolog...
- Posted Feb 5th 2010 at 05:48 PM by Sam Brand
Bobby Brown, Sebastian Bach, and Nicole Eggert will trim down before our eyes over the upcoming season of 'Celebrity Fit Club.' But no featured celeb is drawing more attention than K-Fed, who surprisingly ballooned to "K-Fat" over the past year. The season has wrapped shooting, and he's back to his old slim self. In other news, Michael Irvin is being sued for rape. And New York socialite Gigi Jord...
- Posted Jan 27th 2010 at 11:30 AM by PopEater Staff
While Kevin Federline's weight gain seemed to happen just in time for the newest season of VH1's 'Celebrity Fit Club,' don't think he packed on the pounds purposely. Federline revealed to Access Hollywood that depression caused his overeating, and discussed his rocky relationship with ex-wife Britney Spears. "Once you get depressed, you don't really feel like doing anything," Federline said. ...
- Posted Jan 13th 2010 at 03:46 PM by Amber James
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- Splitsville -
- TV News -
- Interviews -
In less than four months, Katy Perry and Russell Brand have gone from dating to engaged. The courtship began in September following the MTV Music Awards, and the couple's whirlwind romance has us wondering why they're rushing to the altar. For their sake, we hope it's true love. But in Hollywood where most romances fizzle quickly, we want to make sure no hearts get broken. Experts chat with PopEat...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Scarlett Johansson Dishes on Her Family's Christmas Traditions
- Steal Jared Leto's Entire Look (Man Bun Not Included)
- Robin Williams's Friends and Family Remember His Legacy
- David Schwimmer is set to play Robert Kardashian in new show
- Madonna gives her fans an "early Christmas gift"
- Report: Sony music bigwigs 'freaking out' their hefty salaries will be revealed
- Lance Bass and Michael Turchin Are Officially Married—Find Out Which 'NSYNC Member Performed at the Wedding!
- All the Details on Hailee Steinfeld's 18th Birthday Party With Austin Mahone, Fifth Harmony and More!
- Laverne Cox Understandably Freaks Out After Receiving Beyoncé's Christmas Card in the Mail!