Posts with tag "kevin mchale"
- Posted Jun 12th 2011 at 12:36 PM by Christine Fenno
A bodacious new video from Katy Perry has arrived. In 'Last Friday Night (TGIF),' a neon-hued sendup of every 1980's party scene you've ever seen, the pop star wears nerdy braces and retro fashions in her wildly optimistic ode to, well, not love so much as...a love of binge drinking. Perry's booze-laced fantasies are also laced with gnarly celebrity cameos -- from Hanson jamming in the...
- Posted Nov 11th 2009 at 03:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Kevin McHale isn't disabled, but he plays a wheelchair-bound High School kid in the hit series, 'Glee.' In Wednesday's episode, members of the glee club twirl their wheelchairs to 'Proud Mary' in solidarity with Artie, played by McHale. It's a scene meant to be uplifting, but it is just another blow to those in the industry with disabilities and their advocates, who believe it should have gone to...
- Posted Nov 10th 2009 at 08:05 AM by Brooke Tarnoff
Kevin McHale has a brief but prestigious television resume - the former boy band singer switched gears to acting just a few years ago, but has already appeared in high profile shows like 'The Office,' 'Zoey 101' and 'True Blood.' Now Kevin is starring in FOX's runaway musical hit 'Glee' as wheelchair-bound misfit Artie Abrams, and the actor tells PopEater in an exclusive interview that fans...
- Posted Nov 9th 2009 at 03:51 PM by Brooke Tarnoff
We at PopEater love our DVRs, but FOX's new prime-time musical 'Glee' is on a short list of shows we skip plans to watch at its actual broadcast time. Among the reasons for our devotion: Artie "Wheels" Abrams, with his golden throat and smooth wheelchair dance moves. We were thrilled when the actor who portrays him, Kevin McHale, came in for a chat and photo shoot. Not only did we pick up some...
Popeater Hot Topics
- See Justin Moore, Brantley Gilbert and The Band Perry at the Brickyard 400
- Man Charged in Missing Teen Abigail Hernandez's 9-Month Disappearance
- RHOBH's Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine - And Wants You To Name It
- Kiefer Sutherland's rep responds to Freddie Prinze Jr.'s complaints about actor
- Anthony Anderson 'Eats America'
- Crazy characters at Comic Con 2014
- I'm Still Not Over? House and Cuddy's terrible relationship
- One set, two actors, all dialogue: TV's best ?bottle' episodes
- I Waited in a Line for 3 Hours at Comic-Con Just to Buy a Sweatshirt
- Elizabeth Banks Thinks She's "Genetically Blessed," Says Working Moms Can Balance Life Better Than Working Dads
- Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino Agrees to 12 Weeks of Anger Management in Tanning Salon Assault Case