Posts with tag "khloe kardashian"
- Posted Apr 11th 2011 at 07:35 PM by Nicki Gostin
The latest addition to the Kardashian TV dynasty debuted Sunday night with 'Khloe and Lamar,' about the young marriage between Kim's little sis and her Laker hubby. Viewers to the E! reality series were treated to some intense moments between Lamar Odom and his estranged dad but not before Khloe's little bro moves in with the newlyweds (Lamar's idea, not hers). PopEater got into it deep with...
- Posted Apr 11th 2011 at 05:15 AM by AOL TV Editors
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Gut Reactions -
- TV News -
- Troublemakers -
- Khloe Kardashian -
- AOL Television
It's difficult to put yourself in someone else's shoes. On the series premiere of 'Khloe and Lamar,' Khloe Kardashian finally got an opportunity to peer a little deeper into the strained relationship between her husband Lamar Odom and his father Joe. Because Khloe comes from the tight-knit Kardashian family, where everyone is involved and supportive, it's almost impossible for her to fathom why...
- Posted Apr 4th 2011 at 04:00 PM by Sarah Crow
If there's one thing we wish there was more of on television, it would be hastily married couples open-mouth kissing. Finally, our prayers have been answered with 'Khloe and Lamar,' E!'s videotaped love letter from one really tall famous person to another. The show, which centers on the married life of Khloe Kardashian and her basketball player hubby, Lamar Odom, reveals what life is like...
- Posted Mar 31st 2011 at 01:15 PM by Jo Piazza
Save for Highlights or maybe Field and Stream, it seems no magazine has been Kardashian-less in the past year. Now the entire crew -- Kim, Kourtney, Khloe and Kris Jenner -- is on the cover of the first ever family edition of Redbook. They were the mag's first choice for the inaugural issue, and editor-in-chief Jill Herzig totally developed a girl crush on the kabal of Kardashians during the six...
- Posted Mar 30th 2011 at 11:45 AM by Maggie Coughlan
Kris Jenner is clearing the air on her famous brood in the May issue of Redbook. "It's annoying when I hear, 'What do your girls do?'" momager Jenner admits. "Well, first of all, all of my daughters have jobs. They are fashion stylists and designers; they own a chain of stores. They had the stores before they had the show. And my kids worked from the time they were 13 years old. So to me,...
- Posted Mar 28th 2011 at 08:15 AM by Kelly Fisher
Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries have been going strong since the end of last year, but according to younger sis Khloe Kardashian, the New Jersey Nets player "doesn't know what he's getting into." According to PEOPLE, the reality star dished that Humphries has yet to really see the family's chaos in person. "He hasn't been around all of us yet," the 'Keeping Up With the Kardashians' star...
- Posted Mar 13th 2011 at 01:31 PM by PopEater Staff
Dressed in her finest flapper couture to attend a birthday bash this weekend, a dazzling Kim Kardashian teased followers on Twitter with her new, old-Hollywood look. "All glammed up for a fun 1920s themed party!" she tweeted. The guest of honor was Eva Longoria, according to RadarOnline.com. The 'Desperate Housewives' star threw herself a lavish 36th birthday celebration for friends, amid...
- Posted Feb 10th 2011 at 12:01 PM by Sarah Crow
We all know how good celebrity relationships can look, but have you ever wondered how good they smell? Khloe Kardashian and hubby Lamar Odom are now answering that age-old question with a half-naked commercial promoting the launch of their new unisex scent. Just in time for Valentine's Day, the couple, who have been the picture of wedded bliss since their 2009 nuptials, are releasing their...
- Posted Jan 27th 2011 at 07:45 AM by Kelly Fisher
Khloe Kardashian is no stranger to harsh stories surrounding her curvy shape and fluctuating weight, but this time she's speaking out. She took to her personal blog to confront rumors surrounding her weight and to make a no-holds-barred confession on the issue that has followed her all her life. "I think my weight is my biggest lifetime struggle," she said, answering her fans' questions about...
- Posted Jan 20th 2011 at 02:00 AM by PopEater Staff
Khloe Kardashian debuted a sexier and edgier look on the pages of YRB magazine, wearing a studded bondage-like mask on the magazine's cover. Kardashian explains the look on her blog, saying, "It's so different from anything I've ever done, which was what made the shoot so fun for me. YRB is known for being very wild and crazy with the content they publish, so I jumped at the chance to work with...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Sheila MacRae, Star of The Honeymooners, Dies at 92
- From Date Night to Brunch, Exactly What to Wear This Weekend
- Matthew McConaughey's Mom Couldn't Be Prouder of Her 'Great Son'
- Khloe Kardashian jokes about having sex with O.J. Simpson
- Which wealthy socialite won Elton John's Oscar pool?
- Andrew Garfield reportedly invites 'Batkid' to Spidey premiere
- This Week on Stage: Bryan Cranston goes ?All the Way'
- ?Vampire Diaries': Say goodbye to Katherine Pierce by reliving some of her best moments ? VIDEO
- ?Episodes' star Chris Diamantopoulos reveals his first celeb crush, makes you want to listen to Roxette ? VIDEO