Posts with tag "khloekardashian"
- Posted Nov 18th 2009 at 08:00 AM by PopEater Staff
In a new interview, which Life & Style has shared exclusively with PopEater, Kim Kardashian reveals her family was torn apart after Kourtney and Scott Disick revealed they were expecting. The family tried to be supportive but it was apparent Disick seemed more interested in partying than being a family man. "I think he was just trying to have as much fun as possible before the baby came....
- Posted Nov 9th 2009 at 08:46 PM by Porsha Clark
Khloe Kardashian got a chance to relive the magic of her big day by watching Sunday's special, 'The Wedding: Keeping Up with the Kardashians' on the E! Network. A whopping 3.07 million viewers tuned in to watch Khloe say "I do" all over again to L.A. Laker star Lamar Odom, Usmagazine.com reports....
- Posted Nov 8th 2009 at 09:04 AM by PopEater Staff
Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian just got married last month, and it already looks like they're planning to take another big step in their relationship.The couple appeared on on E!'s 'Chelsea Lately' and when Kardashian was asked by host Chelsea Handler if she was pregnant yet, Odom answered: "Soon." Watch Kardashian's answer: ...
- Posted Nov 4th 2009 at 11:55 AM by PopEater Staff
We know you can't keep track of every celebrity Twitter, so we're cutting through the social media jungle to give you the best, worst and most absurd celebrity tweets of the day. See what celebrities on Twitter like Lady Gaga, Khloe Kardashian and Sean Kingston are doing in 140 characters or less....
- Posted Nov 2nd 2009 at 05:30 PM by PopEater Staff
Over the weekend, there was this little holiday called Halloween, where people typically get dressed up and trick-or-treat (if they are kids or parents) and party (if they are adults). Of course, celebrities are no different. And the Girls on Pop decide to take them to task for their costumes. Find out what was said about Mariah Carey and her husband, Khloe Kardashian and hers, plus many more....
- Posted Oct 27th 2009 at 08:50 PM by Jo Piazza
- Filed under:
- TV News
The Los Angeles Lakers are starting a new season and the $33 million man everyone has their eye on is Lamar Odom. Of course basketball fans apparently care about what Lamar actually does on the court, but the rest of America is paying much more attention to his personal life with new bride Khloe Kardashian. In fact, the kick-off of the Lakers season this week has already been overshadowed by...
- Posted Oct 27th 2009 at 07:20 AM by PopEater Staff
People may doubt the wisdom of getting hitched after a month-long courtship, but newlyweds Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom are putting the stamp of approval on their chance of success - literally. Over the weekend, Kardashian and Odom took an unplanned trip to a Los Angeles tattoo parlor to make a romantic gesture in permanent ink. "I just knew I wanted a tattoo for Lamar in the web of my hand,...
- Posted Oct 23rd 2009 at 07:05 AM by PopEater Staff
Although Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom married last month, she has yet to meet his children. Odom has three children with his ex-wife Liza Morales. But it looks like there could be more on the way for the new couple. "Maybe one day...hopefully!" Odom said to E! News. ...
- Posted Oct 21st 2009 at 08:00 AM by PopEater Staff
Kim Kardashian has just watched her two sisters go through major life changes. Her younger sister, Khloe, recently wed L.A. Laker Lamar Odom. Her older sister, Kourtney, is expecting her first child with boyfriend Scott Disick. So where does that leave the most famous Kardashian? "I always had a vision I'd be married with one kid by the time I'm 30," the 29-year-old -- who is dating Reggie Bush...
- Posted Oct 19th 2009 at 05:54 PM by Jo Piazza
Prenuptial agreements are such nasty business. Who really wants to iron out the details of 'who gets what' at the beginning of the rest of your life together? Well, when the rest of your life includes a newly-inked $33 million contract like Lamar Odom's with the Lakers and you're marrying a reality television personality like Khloe Kardashian, these things are important. We are happy to report...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Check Out Kim Kardashian's Very Sheer Leather Bodysuit Gown - From All Angles
- Is Behati Prinsloo Starring in Adam Levine's Latest Music Video?
- Five Reasons Why Carrie Underwood Will Make a Great Mom
- Alleged hacked McKayla Maroney pics banned from Reddit; site says she would be underage in them
- Justin Bieber charged with assault, Ontario police say
- Miranda Lambert, Blake Shelton reportedly turn down $1 million Las Vegas show deal
- Warner Bros. registers four superhero-movie domain names: Is this DC Phase 2?
- Watch the tiniest football player ever in this ?Madden' glitch
- Claire Danes Calls Motherhood "Incredibly Challenging": "You Always Feel Beholden to Somebody"
- #RichBabiesofInstagram, Alert! Kevin Jonas' Daughter Alena Waves Around $100 Bills—Watch!
- Watch New Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 2 Promo as Skye, Coulson and Co. Kick Butt