Posts with tag "kids choice awards"
- Posted Apr 3rd 2011 at 10:06 AM by Christine Fenno
Heidi Klum found herself going green, so to speak, as she took the mic on Saturday wearing Dolce & Gabbana (alongside Nick Cannon). And Jim Carrey, making a surprise appearance, reportedly almost slipped in green goo backstage before even more of it was dumped on his head onstage. As always, the Nickelodean's Kids' Choice Awards, a live and very slimy 90-minute ceremony (hosted for the...
- Posted Mar 26th 2010 at 04:21 PM by PopEater Staff
You'd think Nickelodeon's Kids' Choice Awards would be a safe haven from scandals and drama, but time and time again, the show has seen its fair share of both. From behind the scenes chatter to eye-popping performances, we've wrangled up the most talked about moments -- plus some of our favorite celebrity slimes....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Samantha Harris Is 'Elated' to Be Cancer Free
- You Have to See Renowned Concert Pianist Lang Lang Play Mozart - on a Baby Piano
- Meet the Secret Service K-9 Heroes Who Took Down the White House Fence Jumper
- Gene Simmons to women: Stop depending on men
- Jim Parsons to star in NBC's ?Elf' animated holiday special
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Constantine' star Matt Ryan is a super binge watcher
- Entertainment Geekly: How ?The Walking Dead' is ?Lord of the Rings'
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch try to walk like Beyonce
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates Birthday Las Vegas-Style With Kanye West, Family and Friends
- Who Wore it Best? Supernatural's Castiel vs. Constantine's John Constantine
- Neil Patrick Harris Spills His Oscar Prep and Gets Fascinated by Jason Kennedy's Magic Trick—Watch Now!