Posts with tag "kids choice awards"
- Posted Apr 3rd 2011 at 10:06 AM by Christine Fenno
Heidi Klum found herself going green, so to speak, as she took the mic on Saturday wearing Dolce & Gabbana (alongside Nick Cannon). And Jim Carrey, making a surprise appearance, reportedly almost slipped in green goo backstage before even more of it was dumped on his head onstage. As always, the Nickelodean's Kids' Choice Awards, a live and very slimy 90-minute ceremony (hosted for the ...
- Posted Mar 26th 2010 at 04:21 PM by PopEater Staff
You'd think Nickelodeon's Kids' Choice Awards would be a safe haven from scandals and drama, but time and time again, the show has seen its fair share of both. From behind the scenes chatter to eye-popping performances, we've wrangled up the most talked about moments -- plus some of our favorite celebrity slimes. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Eleanor Parker of The Sound of Music Dies at 91
- Watch: The Muppets' Swedish Chef Battles Gordon Ramsay in an Epic Food Fight
- The Latest Star to Get Hair Extensions Is ... Daniel Radcliffe? See the Photo!
- 'The Sound of Music' actress Eleanor Parker dies at 91
- Break Time: 'Fifty Shades of Grey' inspires racy lingerie line
- Candace Cameron Bure: 'I'm not going to get naked, and I'm not going to have sex scenes'
- ?Time' 2013 Person of the Year finalists: Miley Cyrus, President Obama among top 10
- ?Super Mario 3D World' review: The portly plumber's latest is totally pawesome
- ?Real Housewives of Atlanta': What should Kandi do? POLL