Posts with tag "kids choice awards"
- Posted Apr 3rd 2011 at 10:06 AM by Christine Fenno
Heidi Klum found herself going green, so to speak, as she took the mic on Saturday wearing Dolce & Gabbana (alongside Nick Cannon). And Jim Carrey, making a surprise appearance, reportedly almost slipped in green goo backstage before even more of it was dumped on his head onstage. As always, the Nickelodean's Kids' Choice Awards, a live and very slimy 90-minute ceremony (hosted for the thir...
- Posted Mar 26th 2010 at 04:21 PM by PopEater Staff
You'd think Nickelodeon's Kids' Choice Awards would be a safe haven from scandals and drama, but time and time again, the show has seen its fair share of both. From behind the scenes chatter to eye-popping performances, we've wrangled up the most talked about moments -- plus some of our favorite celebrity slimes....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Paralyzed Bride Rachelle Friedman Chapman Welcomes a Baby Girl by Surrogate
- Eric Paslay Marries Natalie Harker
- Suki Waterhouse and James Marsden Grab Dinner Together in LA
- 'Furious 7' box office champ for fourth straight weekend
- 'Good Fellas' actors spill secrets at 25th anniversary screening
- Kim's ex, Kris Humphries says sorry for Bruce Jenner tweet
- You Have to Watch Reese Witherspoon and Sofía Vergara Belt Out Miley Cyrus and Taylor Swift Classics
- Colin Farrell Reveals the "Honest Truth" About His Relationships: "I Have Not Dated for Four Years Now"
- Brad Pitt Explains the Story Behind His Bruised Face: Don't Run Up Steps Wearing Flip Flops!