Posts with tag "kids choice awards"
- Posted Apr 3rd 2011 at 10:06 AM by Christine Fenno
Heidi Klum found herself going green, so to speak, as she took the mic on Saturday wearing Dolce & Gabbana (alongside Nick Cannon). And Jim Carrey, making a surprise appearance, reportedly almost slipped in green goo backstage before even more of it was dumped on his head onstage. As always, the Nickelodean's Kids' Choice Awards, a live and very slimy 90-minute ceremony (hosted for the thir...
- Posted Mar 26th 2010 at 04:21 PM by PopEater Staff
You'd think Nickelodeon's Kids' Choice Awards would be a safe haven from scandals and drama, but time and time again, the show has seen its fair share of both. From behind the scenes chatter to eye-popping performances, we've wrangled up the most talked about moments -- plus some of our favorite celebrity slimes....
Popeater Hot Topics
- All About The Godparents Who Will Help Nurture Princess Charlotte
- Bikinis, Barbecues & Babies: How Stars Are Celebrating the Fourth of July
- Kim Kardashian Takes the Fourth of July to a Whole New Level with Her Patriotic Outfit
- Diana Douglas, first wife of Kirk Douglas, dies at 92
- Stars in stripes
- Illinois city condemns Dick Van Dyke's childhood home