Posts with tag "kiera knightley"
- Posted Oct 30th 2010 at 01:15 PM by Moviefone Editors
- Filed under:
- Movie News
Who should play Princess Di in upcoming biopics? Years ago, Lindsay Lohan told In Touch Weekly she'd like to play the royal icon. That's unlikely to happen now. But according to the U.K.'s Daily Mail, Scarlett Johansson is a "possibility," along with "top" contender Keira Knightley, for an upcoming film that would take us through Diana's entire life from her childhood to her 1997 death. The...
- Posted Sep 8th 2010 at 11:40 AM by The Editors of StyleList
Keira Knightley revved her engines in Paris, filming an ad campaign for Chanel's Coco Mademoiselle's new fragrance. She, who has been the face of the fragrance for four years, dressed in a pale pink-cream motorcycle bodysuit with matching helmet and bike. The 25-year-old British actress looked one part fashionista and two parts girl power in her perfectly coordinated gear and getup that mimics...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Outlander Recap: The Wedding Night
- Little People, Big World's Jeremy Roloff Weds Audrey Mirabella Botti
- Photos: See the Best Celebrity Food Pics of the Week From Reese, Jessica & More
- Mariah Carey reportedly leaning on director Brett Ratner for support
- U2 guitarist, The Edge has the edge in building his long-planned compound in Malibu
- Alicia Keys, Tyne Daly and Harry Belafonte memorialize Ruby Dee
- Entertainment Geekly: ?Super Smash Bros.' was the best and worst thing to happen to Nintendo
- Hear three tracks from the all-star ?Here Lies Love' remix album
- 6 Things We Were Obsessed With While Watching Beyoncé and Jay Z's On the Run HBO Special
- Pregnant Zoe Saldana Pole Dances at the Airport With Husband Marco Perego—See the Hilarious Video!
- Little People, Big World Star Jeremy Roloff Marries Audrey Botti—Get the Details on Their Farm Wedding!