Posts with tag "kiera knightley"
- Posted Oct 30th 2010 at 01:15 PM by Moviefone Editors
- Filed under:
- Movie News
Who should play Princess Di in upcoming biopics? Years ago, Lindsay Lohan told In Touch Weekly she'd like to play the royal icon. That's unlikely to happen now. But according to the U.K.'s Daily Mail, Scarlett Johansson is a "possibility," along with "top" contender Keira Knightley, for an upcoming film that would take us through Diana's entire life from her childhood to her 1997 death. The ...
- Posted Sep 8th 2010 at 11:40 AM by The Editors of StyleList
Keira Knightley revved her engines in Paris, filming an ad campaign for Chanel's Coco Mademoiselle's new fragrance. She, who has been the face of the fragrance for four years, dressed in a pale pink-cream motorcycle bodysuit with matching helmet and bike. The 25-year-old British actress looked one part fashionista and two parts girl power in her perfectly coordinated gear and getup that mimics...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Royally Awesome Spares, Sequels & Seconds That Are as Good as the Original
- William Shatner Planning to Write a Book About His Friendship with Leonard Nimoy
- Michael Buble hits a sour note with Instagram pic
- Blues Traveler's John Popper talks about band's new album
- 'Paul Blart: Mall Cop 2' reviewers: Don't see film