Posts with tag "kim kardashian"
- Posted Jul 5th 2011 at 08:04 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
There's no doubt that the celebrity Twitter community was shocked when Judge Belvin Perry confirmed the jury's verdict that Casey Anthony was not guilty of first degree murder. From downright disgust to 180 characters of confusion, everyone from Kim Kardashian to Kathy Griffin and Carson Daly to Lo Bosworth published their thoughts on the trial of the year. From using the case to channel some...
- Posted Jul 1st 2011 at 09:35 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
It sounds like Kim Kardashian's wedding guests, and the raven-haired beauty herself, will be arriving in style when her wedding bells finally ring. Kardashian has reserved a fleet of Rolls Royce Phantoms and Maybacks to transport her VIP wedding guests to the swanky affair, according to TMZ. But the elegant shuttle service from Platinum Motorsports in L.A. isn't just a mishmash of the agency's...
- Posted Jun 27th 2011 at 06:30 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Although Kim Kardashian has been attempting to keep her chosen wedding dress designer under wraps, bringing a film crew to a fitting and taking a New York stroll with wedding gown wonder woman, Vera Wang, kind of defeats the purpose. Kardashian brought sister, Kourtney along for a day of taffeta and tulle as the pair browsed Vera Wang's NYC showroom before going for a walk with the designer,...
- Posted Jun 27th 2011 at 09:22 AM by Rob Shuter
Kim Kardashian and and her basketball beau Kris Humphries have picked a date for their massive, destined-for-TV wedding, but everyone -- including close family friend Kathie Lee Gifford of the 'TODAY' show, has been sworn to secrecy. "I've been told a particular date," Kathie Lee tells me, while refusing to reveal what it is, only adding, "Darn right [she and husband Frank Gifford] are going...
- Posted Jun 24th 2011 at 02:45 PM by Katelyn Mullen
They are all glammed up and ready to go on the set of 'Project Runway' in New York City. The Lifetime series held an outdoor fashion show in Battery Park earlier today, and welcomed celebrity guest judge, Kim Kardashian. The show's regular judges, Heidi Klum, Michael Kors and Nina Garcia were looking fabulous as they filmed scenes for the ninth season of the design show. It was announced...
- Posted Jun 24th 2011 at 05:00 AM by Christo Varghese
Reality star Kim Kardashian is so sick of people questioning whether her behind is real or not, that she went and got an X-ray to prove that it is all natural and not enhanced. UsMagazine.com is reporting that Kim went to her family doctor to help her prove that her ass was real and not her enhanced with implants. In an upcoming episode of the reality show 'Keeping Up With the Kardashians,' Kim...
- Posted Jun 23rd 2011 at 09:22 AM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Gut Reactions -
- TV News -
- WTF -
- Interviews -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
Don't be fooled by the rocks she's got! Kim Kardashian may not be J.Lo went it comes to engagement rings. Sitting down with her sisters Khloe and Kourtney backstage at the 'TODAY' show, the dynamic duo joked that Kim's sparkling new $2 million engagement ring is not what you think! "Oh, it's fake. You can suck on it, like a lollipop," the always-hilarious Khloe told me. "Kim's ring is from...
- Posted Jun 22nd 2011 at 02:05 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
It sure looks at lot like Kim Kardashian's ex-boyfriend isn't quite over the reality show queen. The New Orleans Saints pro footballer is currently dating a Kardashian impersonator -- the same look-a-like who channeled the raven-haired beauty in an Old Navy commercial spot earlier this year. The stunner on Bush's arm is Melissa Molinaro, an actress trying to make it in the business with a...
- Posted Jun 22nd 2011 at 08:00 AM by Rob Shuter
Don't worry if your invite to Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries' wedding gets lost in the mail, you'll be able to watch it all on TV. An insider tells me that Kim is in talks with Ryan Seacrest's production company to televise her over-the-top wedding on E! "It will be a two-hour stand alone special," my source reveals. "[Kim] is so used to having cameras follow her that she doesn't even...
- Posted Jun 21st 2011 at 10:25 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
Say adios to Kim Kardashian's signature curves. The 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' raven-haired beauty is going double time when it comes to dropping some lbs before her big day. After a fan of Kardashian's tweeted, "On my way to GNC to by some QuickTrim," the reality star retweeted with, "Take some for me! I'm about to start again! #wedding slimdown." So can we expect Kardashian to be...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Diem Brown Diagnosed with Colon Cancer
- JWoww Says No to Facial Plastic Surgery, Yes to Botox
- Inside Jill Dillard's Pregnancy News
- Man charged in biting attack at Chicago's Lollapalooza music festival that wounded 2 men
- '19 Kids and Counting' star Michelle Duggar on how she and husband Jim Bob keep the flame alive
- HBO exec defends violence, sex scenes in 'Game of Thrones'
- Watch the first 5 minutes of Lifetime's ?Unauthorized Saved by the Bell' movie
- More adult women play video games than teen boys ? will the industry act accordingly?
- Watch Joe Manganiello and the men of ?La Bare' play Never Have I Ever
- Modern Family's Julie Bowen Remembers the Time Her Kid Threw Up on Her Emmys Dress (No Joke!)
- Kim Kardashian Ignores Buttons, Lets Cleavage Bust Out on Trip to San Diego—and See North Feed a Giraffe at the Zoo: Cute Pics!
- Britney Spears' Woody Woodpecker Impression Is Spot On—Watch Her Hilarious Video!