Posts with tag "kim kardashian"
- Posted Jun 9th 2011 at 10:00 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
Although we hope Kris Humphries is really the one for Kim Kardashian, the pair is not taking any chances when it comes to their bank accounts. According to E! News, the couple will sign a prenuptial agreement that will serve to protect their respective wealth if things don't last until death do they part. "It's a standard prenup," an inside source told E. "They just want something that makes se...
- Posted Jun 8th 2011 at 02:50 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
On the heels of putting the kabosh on rumors that Kim Kardashian was already expecting with fiancé, Kris Humphries, now she's dishing that although she isn't pregnant now, she hopes to be before ringing in the new year. "I hope so, I really hope so. Maybe by the end of the year," she told Us Weekly about the possibility of a growing belly. "Well, I won't have [a baby] by the end of the y...
- Posted Jun 8th 2011 at 12:10 PM by Marc Schneider
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Gut Reactions -
- Sex That's SFW -
- Splitsville -
- TV News -
- WTF -
- Celebrity Scandal -
UPDATE 4:19 pm | A spokesperson for In Touch tells PopEater, "We stand by our story." At first it reads like your classic everyday tabloid story. Kim Kardashian, newly engaged, has been caught cheating with a hunky football star. P'shaw, right? The difference: The "other man" is the one doing the talking, not the anonymous "close friend" that seems to pop up in other stories. New England Patrio...
- Posted Jun 8th 2011 at 11:49 AM by Katelyn Mullen
Kim Kardashian is coming off arguably one of her best month's ever. She is newly engaged to beau Kris Humphries, her family's hit reality series 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians' returns this weekend, and she has been gracing the covers of magazines all over the world. Well, something had to give. The starlet debuted her new fragrance earlier today, at Debenahms in London and for the first...
- Posted Jun 7th 2011 at 09:25 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
Mark your calendars for the wedding that the Kardashian clan says will rival April's royal nuptials -- but don't get your hopes up for more than one sister to walk down the aisle. According to E! Online, Kim Kardashian's recent engagement means one thing to older sis, Kourtney Kardashian: no more pressure to tie the knot with longtime boyfriend and baby daddy, Scott Disick. "Kim getting engage...
- Posted Jun 3rd 2011 at 09:10 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Clamoring for more details about the night Kim Kardashian got engaged? Good news! Khloe Kardashian posted several new photos on her blog Friday from the big night. "I just wanted to share these pics from the night Kim and Kris got engaged," Khloe wrote. New Jersey Nets player Kris Humphries proposed to the reality TV starlet on May 18 at her Beverly Hills home. The 26-year-old basketball pro go...
- Posted Jun 1st 2011 at 01:05 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
After OK! magazine got the rumor mills churning with their headline that Kim Kardashian was pregnant, the newly engaged reality starlet took to Celebuzz to set the record straight. "This is crazy! I am NOT pregnant!" Kardashian wrote. Kardashian insists that she's not expecting and that her words were taken out of context when it comes to the mag's splashy cover, due on stands tomorrow. ...
- Posted Jun 1st 2011 at 10:25 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
According to OK! magazine, Kim Kardashian has more than just a wedding to start planning for -- the queen of the Kardashian empire is pregnant! The family fame-making sister who has openly talked about wanting to start her own family for years, is finally doing just that. Just last week, Kardashian announced that she and New Jersey Nets player, Kris Humphries, were engaged. The raven-haired beaut...
- Posted Jun 1st 2011 at 07:06 AM by Katelyn Mullen
Kim Kardashian is off the market and she'd like to make it official, fast. According to Life & Style, the newly engaged starlet plans to take a walk down the aisle with her Prince Charming, NBA star Kris Humphries, in just two short months. The pair have been together for six months and are very anxious to tie the knot. "The wedding is going to be at the end of July or the beginning of A...
- Posted May 31st 2011 at 04:34 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Gang's all here! Move over Katy Perry, the Kardashian clan covered Perry's 'ET' in a sexy music video that's even got Bruce Jenner bobbing his head. The first family of reality TV filmed the video on a recent vacation and from Kendall and Kylie Jenner to Scott Disick and Kris Humphries to baby Mason, they all got in on the camera action. Khloe Kardashian took to Celebuzz to blog about the famil...
Popeater Hot Topics
- London? Paris? N.Y.C.? Find Out Where This Year's Victoria's Secret Fashion Show Will Be Held
- Cute! Jessica Simpson's Daughter Mimics Mom with Swimsuit Pose
- Jason Derulo Previews New Album Everything Is 4
- Best and worst celebrity beach bodies (okay mostly best)
- Bobby Flay and Stephanie March reportedly feuding over horse race winnings
- Demi Moore and Rumer Willis look identical in new pics
- Josh Groban Gushes About "Brilliant and Funny" Kat Dennings, Gets Scared on The Ellen DeGeneres Show—Watch!
- Even Taylor Swift's Mom Thought She Was Singing "Starbucks Lovers" in "Blank Space"
- Jessica Simpson's Daughter Maxwell Models a Swimsuit Just Like Her Mama—See the Pics!