Posts with tag "kim zolciak"
- Posted Jun 1st 2011 at 10:05 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
'Real Housewives of Atlanta' star and 'Tardy for the Party' singer, Kim Zolciak, welcomed a baby boy on Monday with fiance, Kroy Biermann -- the third child for Zolciak but the first for the couple, reports Us Magazine. "[Kroy] and I are happy to announce the birth of our son today," Zolciak, 32, tweeted. "Kroy Jagger Biermann is healthy & beautiful We are so in love!" The pair, whose...
- Posted May 4th 2011 at 06:47 AM by Kelly Fisher
'Real Housewives of Atlanta' star Kim Zolciak is due to give birth in just a few weeks and decided to share personal pregnancy photos of herself and boyfriend Kroy Biermann with Life & Style. The reality star admitted she doesn't feel attractive at this stage of the pregnancy, but dad-to-be Biermann is taking good care of her. "He thinks I'm sexy," Zolciak said of Biermann, who plays for...
- Posted Feb 25th 2011 at 04:30 PM by Sarah Crow
Kim Zolciak's assistant, Sweetie Hughes, is firing back at her 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' co-star, NeNe Leakes, after Leakes' comments prompted a 'Free Sweetie' campaign that has left Hughes traumatized. On the penultimate episode of the season, Leakes said of Zolciak's behavior toward Hughes, "You call her a slave, you call her everything. You say hurtful, hurtful things." Following a...
- Posted Feb 23rd 2011 at 07:00 AM by Sarah Crow
Kim Zolciak's days of wine and cigarettes are over, thanks to a baby on the way with beau Kroy Biermann. Zolciak, 32, and the Atlanta Falcons defensive end, 25, announced the pregnancy in November after six months together. In her latest interview with Life & Style, the mom-to-be discusses how she's reacting to her third pregnancy and what the future holds for her. "I'll be 33 when I...
- Posted Jan 5th 2011 at 11:25 AM by Amber James
Kim Zolciak rang in the New Year wearing a tight black sequined dress that really showed off her growing baby belly. 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' star, who is expecting a baby with boyfriend Kroy Biermann, didn't miss a beat at Bravo's 'Watch What Happens Live: Andy's New Year's Eve Party,' as she gave a live performance of her hit 'Tardy for the Party.' Ex-'Housewives' star Dina Manzo...
- Posted Jan 1st 2011 at 10:53 AM by Amber James
There were plenty of wigs dropping last night at the Bravo Clubhouse in downtown Manhattan as host Andy Cohen rang in the New Year. During his televised special, 'Watch What Happens Live: Andy's New Year's Eve Party,' Cohen partied alongside 'Housewives' Tamra Barney, Lisa Vanderpump, NeNe Leakes and Dina Manzo, comedienne Sandra Bernhard and 'Flipping Out' star Jeff Lewis. The group ushered in...
- Posted Nov 22nd 2010 at 06:00 AM by PopEater Staff
Life & Style magazine reports exclusively that Kim Zolciak of 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' is expecting a baby with her boyfriend, Kroy Biermann. "I was surprised! While it wasn't planned, God clearly has a bigger and better plan for us and we're excited," the 32-year-old tells Life & Style....
- Posted Oct 27th 2010 at 04:00 PM by Sarah Crow
'Real Housewives of Atlanta' bombshell Kim Zolciak has some shocking news, and it's not the revival of her singing career. According to a report by Star Magazine, Zolciak is pregnant with her third child. The reality star's ex, DJ Tracy Young, tells the magazine that Kim is having a baby with Atlanta Falcons defensive end and current boyfriend Kroy Biermann. Zolciak, whose tumultuous...
- Posted Jun 15th 2010 at 07:00 PM by Denise Warner
Mike 'The Situation' Sorrentino -- you know, the one with the abs on 'Jersey Shore' -- is releasing a rap song called ... wait for it ... 'The Situation.' TMZ debuted a small snippet of the tune, which is a collaboration with Fatman Scoop, DJ Class and The Disco Fries. You can purchase the song this week on iTunes, if you are so inclined. After listening to the 'Shore' star's efforts -- it...
- Posted Mar 16th 2010 at 03:30 PM by Amber James
Watch out, New York -- 'The Millionaire Matchmaker' Patti Stanger is bringing her matching-making skills to the Big Apple for the show's upcoming fourth season on Bravo. Stanger will continue to set up wealthy clients in hopes of finding them true love, but this time, she'll be trying to balance her own life and wedding planning. "We've cake tasted. We looked at venues. We're just trying to find a...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Hilary Duff: My Split from Mike Comrie Has Been 'Very Difficult'
- This Ice Cream Changes Color When You Lick It
- Chris Pratt Improvised a Parks and Rec Scene by Going Naked - and Scaring Amy Poehler
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Entertainment Geekly: Or maybe ?Twilight' was the best thing to happen to Comic-Con
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Nick Viall Explains Fantasy Suite Experience With Andi Dorfman: Our Intimacy Level Was Way Beyond the "Act of Sex"
- Jada Pinkett Smith Talks Controversy Surrounding Willow's Photo: "Don't Pollute Something That's Not Dirty"
- Barack Obama "Favorite" Katy Perry Sings at the White House—and Brings Her Republican Mom!