Posts with tag "kimkardashian"
- Posted Dec 14th 2009 at 03:53 PM by PopEater Staff
The Los Angeles Lakers are 18 - 4 and hold the second best record in the NBA. The New Orleans Saints are undefeated this season, going 13 - 0 so far. What do these two teams have in common? The Kardashian sisters. Khloe Kardashian is married to Lakers' star Lamar Odom, and Kim Kardashian is dating Saints running back Reggie Bush and we think the girls have an effect on their men. However,...
- Posted Dec 13th 2009 at 01:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Taylor Swift really made her mark on the music world this year. And the Kardashians took over Hollywood with their shows, marriages and pregnancies. But who is the breakthrough star of 2009? Is it Taylor, the sisters or someone else? Tell Us in the Poll >>>...
- Posted Dec 11th 2009 at 04:40 PM by PopEater Staff
Kim Kardashian does indeed have a Carl's Jr. commercial coming up this month, but according to her, it's nothing like those sexified ads where a celebrity gets downright naughty with a cheeseburger. So how is it different? "I do a salad," Kim tells PopEater, adding that now that she's "really into fitness and health" she "wanted to do something that was different that worked a little more for my...
- Posted Dec 7th 2009 at 06:29 AM by PopEater Staff
A poster for the fourth season of 'Keeping Up With the Kardashians' shows the three sisters clad in lingerie -- even the very pregnant Kourtney Kardashian, who is due to give birth anyday. "I'm loving the promo poster for season 4 of 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians'!! So sexy and glam! I can't wait for the new season to start... I know you guys are going to love it!" Kim wrote on her Web site....
- Posted Dec 3rd 2009 at 12:01 AM by PopEater Staff
The normally heavily makeupped Kim Kardashian gets a "make-under" in the new issue of Glamour. The reality TV starlet also talks to the magazine about the celebrity she wants to makeover, what upsets her, cooking for Reggie Bush, and the hair color she prefers. "I went blond last summer just to test it out. I felt like I was a different person, I swear. I do think blonds have more fun, but...
- Posted Nov 27th 2009 at 06:00 AM by PopEater Staff
Stars heights -- like their ages -- can be deceiving. Here at PopEater we take a look at some celebrities whose heights we would never have guessed. Would you believe that Gael Garcia Bernal is 5'7'', that Rihanna is 5'8'' and Nicole Kidman is 5'10''? Yeah, we can't either. Click for More...
- Posted Nov 25th 2009 at 04:00 AM by PopEater Staff
Last week, PopEater teamed up with NiceOne! to see how celebrities sized up this year by letting our readers vote on various Thanksgiving polls -- and apparently they've all had enough of Kanye West, naming him 2009's Biggest Turkey. With 42% of the total votes, he beat out the likes of Spencer Pratt and Jon Gosselin. We're pretty sure our readers still haven't forgiven him for stealing the mic...
- Posted Nov 18th 2009 at 08:00 AM by PopEater Staff
In a new interview, which Life & Style has shared exclusively with PopEater, Kim Kardashian reveals her family was torn apart after Kourtney and Scott Disick revealed they were expecting. The family tried to be supportive but it was apparent Disick seemed more interested in partying than being a family man. "I think he was just trying to have as much fun as possible before the baby came....
- Posted Nov 16th 2009 at 09:53 AM by PopEater Staff
With Thanksgiving just around the corner, it's time to decide who you are spending the holiday with. Now, we assume it will be with your friends and family, but what if you could hang out with famous celebrities instead? Life & Style and PopEater want to know: which celeb family would you want to eat Thanksgiving with -- Angelina, Brad and their kids, TomKat and Suri, the Gosselin...
- Posted Nov 13th 2009 at 04:00 PM by PopEater Staff
We know you can't keep track of every celebrity Twitter, so we're cutting through the social media jungle to give you the best celebrity tweets of the day. See what celebrities on Twitter like Mary J. Blige, Denise Richards, and Ryan Seacrest are doing in 140 characters or less....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Diem Brown Diagnosed with Colon Cancer
- JWoww Says No to Facial Plastic Surgery, Yes to Botox
- Inside Jill Dillard's Pregnancy News
- Is Cameron Diaz ready to marry rocker Benji Madden?
- Boa Constrictor bites Nicki Minaj's backup dancer
- Lennon's killer, Mark David Chapman denied parole
- Watch the first 5 minutes of Lifetime's ?Unauthorized Saved by the Bell' movie
- More adult women play video games than teen boys ? will the industry act accordingly?
- Watch Joe Manganiello and the men of ?La Bare' play Never Have I Ever
- Modern Family's Julie Bowen Remembers the Time Her Kid Threw Up on Her Emmys Dress (No Joke!)
- Kim Kardashian Ignores Buttons, Lets Cleavage Bust Out on Trip to San Diego—and See North Feed a Giraffe at the Zoo: Cute Pics!
- Britney Spears' Woody Woodpecker Impression Is Spot On—Watch Her Hilarious Video!