Posts with tag "king of pop"
- Posted Aug 10th 2009 at 01:30 PM by PopEater Staff
On Monday, Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Mitchell Beckloff approved a deal between Michael Jackson's estate, concert promoter AEG Live and Columbia Pictures to produce a full-length film featuring the King of Pop's rehearsal footage, as well as exclusive videos shot just days before his death. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Real Housewives Star Tamra Barney to Star in Wedding Spinoff
- President Barack Obama's Prom Photos Released
- Ice-T, Ted Nugent documentary looks at the history of the Second Amendment
- 'Hangover Part III' review: It is somehow even worse than the second
- Break Time: Brad Pitt won't film any more sex scenes on screen
- ?Fast & Furious 6? star Michelle Rodriguez wishes there were better female superheroes
- Helen Mirren plays Queen to fulfill dying boy's wish
- Oops! A Psy lookalike hung out with a bunch of real celebrities at Cannes
- Bill Hader Compares Saturday Night Live Hosts: Disses Justin Bieber, Calls Justin Timberlake a "Class Act"
- The Bachelorette Premiere First Look: This Guy Thinks He Has the Key to Desiree's Heart
- Ron Livingston and Rosemarie DeWitt Welcome Baby Girl Gracie James