Posts with tag "kirstie alley"
- Posted May 24th 2011 at 05:01 PM by Rob Shuter
Whether she ends up with the Mirror Ball trophy or not, Kirstie Alley has emerged as the year's feel-good story on 'Dancing With the Stars,' and while she's losing a ton of weight, she's gained something in return. "Maks and Kirstie are going to be friends for life," a friend of Kirstie's tells me about her partner Maksim Chmerkovskiy. "They have bonded on so many levels. He has done more for...
- Posted May 24th 2011 at 12:14 PM by PopEater Staff
The incredibly shrinking Kirstie Alley will step into an altered version of her opening-episode dress on the 'Dancing With the Stars' finale Tuesday. How altered? The costume had to be taken in 38 inches since the last time she wore it to Cha-Cha-Cha to Cee Lo's 'Forget You.' On Monday's episode, the fan favorite flaunted her new figure in a skin-tight catsuit that showed off the enormity of he...
- Posted May 24th 2011 at 02:40 AM by AOL TV Editors
When it came to their freestyle dance, Kirstie Alley and Maksim Chmerkovskiy decided to surprise everyone in this final performance episode of 'Dancing with the Stars'. In a routine filled with a surprising number of lifts, Alley proved lighter on her feet than we could have ever imagined. Sure, they weren't all perfectly executed, but the judges applauded her effort and confidence in tackli...
- Posted May 20th 2011 at 09:24 AM by Katelyn Mullen
Although he isn't going to win the coveted 'Dancing With the Stars' trophy, it looks like Romeo may have won something else. Kirstie Alley's heart. The two were caught in a passionate lip lock outside of the 'Dancing' studios, raising some eyebrows. Could Alley, 60, literally have found her Romeo and be looking for love with her former co-star? Sadly, no. The joke is on us. Alley took to Twi...
- Posted May 12th 2011 at 09:00 AM by Rob Shuter
Chelsea Handler has made it loud and clear that she can't stand 'Dancing With The Stars,' but did she cross a line when she made a fat joke about suddenly svelte contestant Kirstie Alley? Joy Behar hosted the 'Chelsea Lately' funnywoman on her HLN show on Wednesday and asked why she turned down ABC's offer to do 'DWTS.' Her reply? "Because I have a job." Chelsea added that she thought the pro...
- Posted May 10th 2011 at 05:15 AM by AOL TV Editors
Kirstie Alley got off to a great start on her night with a 28 for the Argentine Tango. That proved to be her best marks of the season, but she didn't sit back and tackled her second performance on 'Dancing with the Stars' with as much fervor and conviction. During Bruno Tonioli's praise, Alley apparently dropped an s-bomb on live television, but the ABC censors caught it. In fact, they got s...
- Posted May 2nd 2011 at 05:25 PM by Marc Schneider
'Dancing With the Stars' favorite Kirstie Alley has been given a vote of confidence from her old 'Cheers' co-star, Ted Danson, who tells PopEater that back when she was Rebecca Howe, the actress was known around the set as the go-to dance partner. "She's a really good dancer," Danson reveals. "She was a great dancer on 'Cheers.' [For] wrap parties, she was the girl to go dancing with. She's gre...
- Posted Apr 26th 2011 at 10:30 PM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Weight -
- Celebrity Style -
- TV News -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
As long as they're still standing and not voted off, all the celebs on 'Dancing With the Stars' make the same amount each week (the winner makes most, naturally), so when it comes to extracurricular earning, insiders tell me Kirstie Alley is poised to profit most from this experience. "The weight loss business is worth hundreds of millions of dollars," a friend of Kirstie's tells me. "She has...
- Posted Apr 26th 2011 at 02:10 PM by AOL TV Editors
Kirstie Alley is eying a return to situation comedy with potential projects in the works at TV Land and HBO. The 'Dancing With the Stars' contestant spilled the beans to AOL TV's Michael Maloney on the 'DWTS' press line last night. "I have a series being written for me right now that I really love the concept of," Alley told AOL TV. "They're doing it for TV Land and I like those guys. They a...
- Posted Apr 19th 2011 at 01:35 AM by AOL TV Editors
Kirstie Alley was probably thrilled to strike that final domineering pose of her Fox Trot as it marked the first time in three weeks of 'Dancing with the Stars' that she got through a dance without a single mishap. While it was a fun and patriotic dance to The Guess Who's 'American Woman,' we weren't as sold on Alley's odd jumpsuit wardrobe selection. Maksim Chmerkovskiy kept it simple by ba...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Elton John Ties the Knot, Lance Bass Says 'I Do' & More Weekend News
- Man in Elf Costume Arrested After Being Found Passed Out in Running Van
- From EW: Sony Lawyer Says The Interview Will Still Be Distributed
- Now that the ?Report' has ended, reacquaint yourself with the real Colbert
- Mike Myers brought back Dr. Evil on ?Saturday Night Live'
- The Duggar Family Is "Thankful" for Jinger Duggar's "Love for Jesus" as They Celebrate Her 21st Birthday
- Josh Duhamel and Fergie Celebrate Game Day With the Cutest Pictures of Baby Axl—Take a Look!
- Kris Jenner Spotted "Dirty Dancing" With Boyfriend Corey Gamble at Lance Bass and Michael Turchin's Wedding