Posts with tag "kirstie alleys big life"
- Posted Mar 19th 2010 at 10:00 AM by Amber James
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Weight -
- Celebrity Eats -
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Health Issues -
- TV News -
- Interviews -
The world has seen Kirstie Alley's weight yo-yo since 2005, when her weight had increased to over 200 pounds. She poked fun about herself on 'Fat Actress' and then lost 75 pounds after becoming a spokeswoman for Jenny Craig. But then her weight crept back up, and she set out to lose the weight... again. This time, she's documenting her journey in A&E's 'Kirstie Alley's Big Life,' which debuts ...
- Posted Mar 17th 2010 at 03:40 PM by Sam Brand
Scientology. Kirstie Alley. Weight loss. A triumvirate of more exciting phrases is rarely uttered. Tuesday night, the former 'Cheers' star sat down with David Letterman to speak out on her famous struggle on the scales and to promote her upcoming reality show 'Kirstie Alley's Big Life.' "I think other people are stuggling with my weight more than I am," she told the host. But it was what the act...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Pope Francis Celebrates His 78th Birthday with Cake and Tango
- Alexis Shapiro, Girl with Condition Causing Insatiable Hunger, Loses Nearly 60 Lbs.
- Serial Has Ended, and the Internet Is Not Happy
- Paramount won't let theaters screen 'Team America: World Police"
- 'The Interview' was originally scripted with fake country, fake leader's name
- Ex-'Sons of Guns' star Will Hayden indicted on rape charges
- ?Serial' finale: Sarah Koenig rests her case
- ?Cabaret' to go on tour beginning January 2016
- ?Arrow', ?Walking Dead', and more earn TV mid-season finale awards