Posts with tag "kirstie alleys big life"
- Posted Mar 19th 2010 at 10:00 AM by Amber James
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Weight -
- Celebrity Eats -
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Health Issues -
- TV News -
- Interviews -
The world has seen Kirstie Alley's weight yo-yo since 2005, when her weight had increased to over 200 pounds. She poked fun about herself on 'Fat Actress' and then lost 75 pounds after becoming a spokeswoman for Jenny Craig. But then her weight crept back up, and she set out to lose the weight... again. This time, she's documenting her journey in A&E's 'Kirstie Alley's Big Life,' which debuts ...
- Posted Mar 17th 2010 at 03:40 PM by Sam Brand
Scientology. Kirstie Alley. Weight loss. A triumvirate of more exciting phrases is rarely uttered. Tuesday night, the former 'Cheers' star sat down with David Letterman to speak out on her famous struggle on the scales and to promote her upcoming reality show 'Kirstie Alley's Big Life.' "I think other people are stuggling with my weight more than I am," she told the host. But it was what the act...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Ex Chris Martin Celebrate Memorial Day Together at Star-Studded Bash in Malibu
- Demi Moore and Daughter Rumer Willis Look Like Twins in New Photo
- Kacy Catanzaro's American Ninja Warrior Premiere Blog: Starting the Season with a Showstopper
- Family of BB King alleges that blues legend was poisoned by manager, assistant
- Actress Anne Meara, mom of Ben Stiller, dies at 85
- 'Dheepan' wins Palme d'Or, top honor of Cannes Film Festival
- The Bachelorette Tries Boxing, Does Comedy, Reminds Us That Amy Schumer Is Our Queen
- Kanye West's Anniversary Tweet to Kim Kardashian Is 1 Day Late, But Still Pretty Great—See for Yourself!
- Lena Dunham Shows Off Her Figure in Nothing But Lingerie: "I Think I Will Wear It to Dinner"