Posts with tag "kiss"
- Posted Oct 5th 2010 at 12:45 PM by Jason Newman
With last week's release of the annual Rock and Roll Hall of Fame nominees, so begins the perennial conversation on who should be in and who's been overlooked since their eligibility date (artists are eligible beginning 25 years after the release of their first single or album). The Nominating Committee, made up of 30 music executives, journalists and musicians, has long been a source of...
- Posted Aug 23rd 2010 at 01:30 PM by Steven Avalos
"KISS the Queen," Lady Gaga tweeted after meeting up with legendary rock band KISS this weekend. The pop star, who just overtook Britney Spears as the most followed person on Twitter, mugged for the cameras backstage with the group and likely exchanged makeup tips before heading out into the crowd and rocking out with her boyfriend, Luc Carl. Luckily for us, an eagle-eyed concertgoer thought to...
- Posted Aug 3rd 2010 at 05:31 PM by Gary Susman
Looking for a musical act to book at your next office party or bat mitzvah? Such stars as recent 'American Idol' faves Kris Allen and Kellie Pickler are surprisingly affordable, while country vets Keith Urban and Rascal Flatts are probably out of reach. So suggests an article at The Smoking Gun, which has long specialized in obtaining the concert contracts of various music stars so that we can...
- Posted Feb 4th 2010 at 12:58 AM by Sam Brand
$2,600,000. That's what 30 seconds of air time costs during Sunday's Super Bowl. Can't afford it? We can't either, though we'd love a spot involving Paris Hilton licking an over-sized lollipop, rollerblading through an All-American neighborhood, led by a jive talking goat on a leash. We can dream at PopEater, but only the big bad boys of commerce cough up the cash to advertise during the grandest...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Who Blamed a Lack of Rehearsal Time for His DWTS Ouster?
- Cheryl Burke Has a 'Nurturing' New Boyfriend
- John Stamos's Mother Has Died
- Report: Woman who claimed to have third breast added is fake
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Filmmaker Dinesh D'Souza spared prison over campaign funds violation
- ?True Detective': Will the real Vince Vaughn step forward?
- ?Lion King' musical has the top box office in entertainment
- Is Miley Cyrus' Latest Art Hinting at a Broken Heart? Singer Draws a Sad Alien That Apparently Thinks Too Much—Take a Look!
- NCIS: New Orleans Premieres: Was Another Spin-Off Really Necessary?
- John Stamos Mourns the Death of His Mom: She Was "The Love of My Life"