Posts with tag "kourtney kardashian"
- Posted Feb 15th 2011 at 10:09 PM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Good News -
- Gut Reactions -
- TV News -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
EXCLUSIVE: Can't get enough of the Kardashian clan on the small screen? Well if the answer is "yes," then you are in luck! Kourtney K. and boyfriend Scott Disick are the latest members of the family to be in talks to get their own spinoff show for E!, and sources tell me it will revolve around their still-secret wedding plans. "The last episode of 'Kourtney and Kim Take New York' is Scott...
- Posted Feb 3rd 2011 at 03:00 AM by PopEater Staff
Scott Disick is the man you would least expect to be obsessed with Kim Kardashian but according to InTouch Weekly magazine, Disick seems to be obsessed and in love with Kim. Disick is dating Kim's older sister Kourtney Kardashian and is the father of their 1-year-old son, Mason Dash Disick. The cover of InTouch screams, "Kourtney Betrayed!" It goes on to say, "Scott confesses: I'm in love...
- Posted Jan 24th 2011 at 05:01 PM by Rob Shuter
I caught up with Kim and Kourtney Kardashian backstage at the 'Today' show and got the skinny on their new show, 'Kourtney and Kim Take New York,' and more importantly, whether they prefer West Coast or East Coast guys. "Guys in LA think they're really cool, but guys in New York are really cool," they said. Kourtney told me that when they (temporarily) moved to NYC to open up their new Dash...
- Posted Jan 8th 2011 at 11:15 AM by Christine Fenno
If you're a big spender who also loves reality TV, you were probably bummed when Kim Kardashian and her sisters abruptly backed out of their much-hyped deal to promote a controversial new prepaid debit card featuring their stylish, smiling images. Now, the Kardashian sisters are the ones feeling the pain. Kim, Kourtney and Khloe, as well as their mother, Kris Jenner, are all being sued to the...
- Posted Dec 30th 2010 at 02:30 PM by The Editors of StyleList
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Health and Beauty
Only a year after giving birth to her first child, Kourtney Kardashian is looking super svelte, and, according OK! Magazine, she's currently in the best shape of her life. The eldest of the Kardashian sisters, Kourtney is on the cover of OK! this week rocking a tiny blue bikini and showing off completely flat abs and an overall lean physique. "I love my new body," the 31-year-old tells the...
- Posted Dec 15th 2010 at 06:50 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Never ones to go casual when over-the-top is an option, the Kardashian family released their 2010 Christmas card on Wednesday--and the entire clan is all glammed up. All 11 members of the family are featured including the newest member, little Mason Dash Disick who just turned 1 this week. "Every year the whole family gets together to take pics for our family Christmas card. This year was...
- Posted Dec 9th 2010 at 09:45 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
After finding huge success in reality TV, the Kardashian sisters appear to be struggling in the fashion side of their business. Their business took two big hits on Thursday--and it's not clear how the sisters plan to recover. First, UsMagazine.com reports that the Kim, Khloe and Kourtney's collaboration with clothing line Bebe is coming to an end. "We are very pleased with the performance of...
- Posted Nov 22nd 2010 at 12:42 PM by Zach Dionne
Kourtney Kardashian and her 11-month-old son Mason were taken to an LA hospital via ambulance on Friday night; RadarOnline.com has footage from the reality star's home. "Scott [Disick, Mason's father] was terrified," an onlooker told Radar. "He was clearly pretty worried about whatever was going on, but Kourtney was far more in control of the situation."...
- Posted Nov 10th 2010 at 05:00 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Kim Kardashian
Kim Kardashian may be a third wheel now when it comes to spending time with sisters Kourtney and Khloe. According to Life & Style, Kourtney and Khloe ganged up on Kim during Khloe's recent visit to New York City. "When Khloe arrived in NYC, Kim wanted nothing more than for the three sisters to hit the town together and have fun," an insider explained to Life & Style. "But Khloe said...
- Posted Oct 9th 2010 at 08:33 AM by Christine Fenno
In a blog post she called "About Last Night," Kim Kardashian talked about Thursday's altercation in a New York City club, which reportedly began when the sultry reality TV star snapped a photo with a male fan -- and then got doused with a drink by his jealous girlfriend. "I want to address this because everyone has been asking me if I'm ok after the bar fight last night," she writes. "I'm...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Haute Mama! Blake Lively Looks Stunning on the Red Carpet
- Sarah Jessica Parker & Oscar de la Renta's Friendship: 5 Fab Style Moments
- Check Out Eric Stonestreet's Hollywood Hacienda (PHOTOS)
- 'Duck Dynasty's' Robertsons travel to Scotland in season 7 premiere
- Teresa Giudice's crisis manager quits; Star asks to do time in 'Orange is the New Black' prison
- Celebrity face change mysteries...
- The Flash's Robbie Amell Plans to Re-Watch Alias to Perfect His Victor Garber Impression for Firestorm
- Oscar de La Renta Remembered by Anna Wintour, Diane von Furstenberg, Hillary Clinton and More Stars
- Downton Abbey Season 5 Trailer Promises "Bad" Secrets and Major Drama—Watch Now!