Posts with tag "kourtney kardashian"
- Posted Jun 7th 2011 at 09:25 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
Mark your calendars for the wedding that the Kardashian clan says will rival April's royal nuptials -- but don't get your hopes up for more than one sister to walk down the aisle. According to E! Online, Kim Kardashian's recent engagement means one thing to older sis, Kourtney Kardashian: no more pressure to tie the knot with longtime boyfriend and baby daddy, Scott Disick. "Kim getting...
- Posted May 31st 2011 at 04:34 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Gang's all here! Move over Katy Perry, the Kardashian clan covered Perry's 'ET' in a sexy music video that's even got Bruce Jenner bobbing his head. The first family of reality TV filmed the video on a recent vacation and from Kendall and Kylie Jenner to Scott Disick and Kris Humphries to baby Mason, they all got in on the camera action. Khloe Kardashian took to Celebuzz to blog about the...
- Posted May 25th 2011 at 08:40 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Kim Kardashian wasn't the only one surprised by her fiancé, Kris Humphries' proposal--her sisters, Khloe and Kourtney, were floored too! UsMagazine.com reports that only Kim's mom, Kris Jenner, was aware of the engagement plan. "I knew it was going to happen because he had shared that with me. So I had a dinner right after," Jenner told UsMagazine.com at a press conference on Wednesday...
- Posted Apr 15th 2011 at 12:30 PM by Rob Shuter
Shock waves were felt on Thursday when ABC announced they were ditching their marquee soap operas in exchange for cheaper reality and talk shows. In one fell swoop, 'All My Children' and 'One Life to Live' were snuffed out, joining other staples 'Guiding Light' and 'As the World Turns' in the soap dustbin. I just so happened to be chatting with Kim Kardashian backstage at LXTV as the news was...
- Posted Apr 14th 2011 at 01:00 PM by Jo Piazza
Kourtney Kardashian may be the new mama in the household, but that isn't getting her off the hook for Mother's Day duties this year. "I want Kourtney to cook Bishi, which is an Armenian breakfast thing," Kris Jenner told PopEater at Redbook's early Mother's Day bash for the women. "If she will just do that, I will be happy." Bishi, also known as the Zing-a-ling, is a type of Armenian...
- Posted Apr 1st 2011 at 09:01 AM by AOL TV Editors
Kourtney Kardashian is such a prude. She said it herself. As seen on 'Kourtney & Kim Take New York,' she absolutely freaked out about a kissing scene she was asked to do during her guest appearance on 'One Life to Live.' She's still freaking out on 'The Tonight Show.' It was a guest spot on her favorite show from years ago, and yet she was beside herself with anxiety and craziness over this...
- Posted Mar 31st 2011 at 01:15 PM by Jo Piazza
Save for Highlights or maybe Field and Stream, it seems no magazine has been Kardashian-less in the past year. Now the entire crew -- Kim, Kourtney, Khloe and Kris Jenner -- is on the cover of the first ever family edition of Redbook. They were the mag's first choice for the inaugural issue, and editor-in-chief Jill Herzig totally developed a girl crush on the kabal of Kardashians during the six...
- Posted Mar 30th 2011 at 11:45 AM by Maggie Coughlan
Kris Jenner is clearing the air on her famous brood in the May issue of Redbook. "It's annoying when I hear, 'What do your girls do?'" momager Jenner admits. "Well, first of all, all of my daughters have jobs. They are fashion stylists and designers; they own a chain of stores. They had the stores before they had the show. And my kids worked from the time they were 13 years old. So to me,...
- Posted Mar 30th 2011 at 11:00 AM by Sarah Crow
Kourtney Kardashian is one of the reigning queens of "reality" TV, but can she pull off a scripted show? Kardashian, who has been a small screen fixture since she appeared on the 2005 competition 'Filthy Rich: Cattle Drive,' made her soap debut on ABC's 'One Life to Live' as troublemaker Kassandra Kavanaugh -- you read that right -- "with two Ks." Also appearing on Kardashian's episode...
- Posted Feb 21st 2011 at 06:15 AM by AOL TV Editors
Leave it to those Kardashians to use partying tactics to teach life lessons. On 'Kourtney and Kim Take New York', the whole family was together to help Kim Kardashian celebrate her 30th birthday. And apparently, she's having a hard time with being so ancient. So Kourtney Kardashian, who's 31 and doing just fine thank you very much, decided to help Kim realize that she was still young enough to...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Meet the Secret Service K-9 Heroes Who Took Down the White House Fence Jumper
- Ebola in New York: Inside the Apartment Building Where Dr. Craig Spencer Lived
- Rumer Willis Is 'Blown Away' by Strength of Younger Sister Tallulah
- Gene Simmons to women: Stop depending on men
- Jim Parsons to star in NBC's ?Elf' animated holiday special
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Constantine' star Matt Ryan is a super binge watcher
- Entertainment Geekly: How ?The Walking Dead' is ?Lord of the Rings'
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch try to walk like Beyonce
- "Human Ken Doll" Justin Jedlica Reveals He Has a Day Job—Find Out What It Is!
- Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher "Stoked" to Dress Daughter Wyatt Up for Halloween, Already Thinking About Baby No. 2!
- Ed Sheeran Apologizes for Calling Miley Cyrus a ''Stripper'': "I Was a Bit of a C--t''