Posts with tag "kourtneykardashian"
- Posted Oct 21st 2009 at 08:00 AM by PopEater Staff
Kim Kardashian has just watched her two sisters go through major life changes. Her younger sister, Khloe, recently wed L.A. Laker Lamar Odom. Her older sister, Kourtney, is expecting her first child with boyfriend Scott Disick. So where does that leave the most famous Kardashian? "I always had a vision I'd be married with one kid by the time I'm 30," the 29-year-old -- who is dating Reggie Bush ...
- Posted Oct 18th 2009 at 09:33 AM by PopEater Staff
Kourtney Kardashian and her boyfriend came home to a rude awakening on Saturday night, as Kourtney's house had been burglarized while they were out to dinner, TMZ is reporting. According to TMZ, Kardashian's home in Calabasas was broken into and burgled, with hundreds of thousands of dollards worth of jewelry reportedly stolen. ...
- Posted Oct 9th 2009 at 04:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Kourtney Kardashian has confirmed that she's expecting a baby boy with Scott Disick, In Touch Weekly is exclusively reporting. The couple had been tight-lipped about the sex of the baby thus far, but now it's known that a son is on the way. ...
- Posted Oct 7th 2009 at 07:00 AM by PopEater Staff
Khloe Kardashian is hitting back at critics of her weight, explaining how confident she is now. In an interview in Life & Style, the reality starlet talks about dealing with her body image. "Everyone criticizes me about my weight all the time. It's easy for me to be like some other girls in Hollywood -- not eat and become anorexic -- but thank goodness I am strong-willed and secure with ...
- Posted Sep 23rd 2009 at 07:00 AM by PopEater Staff
The rumors and buzz about Khloe Kardashian's rush-to-the-altar wedding have been flying this week, and for the first time on the record, Khloe is talking about her impending nuptials. In an interview with Life & Style magazine given exclusively to Popeater, the youngest Kardashian sister says she is "more than in love" with her soon-to-be husband, NBA star Lamar Odom, and that the reason ...
- Posted Sep 22nd 2009 at 08:48 AM by PopEater Staff
The Kardashian girls sure are busy these days in the romance department. As sister Kourtney is expecting her first child, younger sister Khloe is getting married this weekend to NBA star Lamar Odom after only dating him for a month. Multiple PEOPLE sources confirm that the new couple is rushing to get married, and that guests are being invited by phone since invitations may not get to them in ...
- Posted Sep 10th 2009 at 09:00 PM by Jo Piazza
Here at PopEater we want to help you through these trying times. We can't do much about the economy tanking or the swine flu scourge but we can help you through a much more dire epidemic – Kardashian overload. Kim, Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian all became famous for being famous on the 2007 reality show about their family, 'Keeping up with the Kardashians.' In August, Kourtney and Khloe ...
- Posted Aug 23rd 2009 at 09:00 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- TV News -
- Polls: How You Voted on Big Stories
Is Britney back on track? Should Kourtney K. pose naked while she's pregnant? What do you think of Jon Gosselin now? Does Nadya Suleman have a better body than Kate Gosselin? Will Shania Twain make a good 'Idol' judge? Thanks to the hundreds of thousands of PopEater faithful who voted on the most burning questions in Hollywood this week.* Now it's time to see which side they took. Click Inside ...
- Posted Aug 21st 2009 at 07:35 AM by PopEater Staff
As pregnant reality TV star Kourtney Kardashian looks forward to her first child with boyfriend Scott Disick, she admits that the experience is "bittersweet" without her father, who passed away in 2003. "I wish my dad was here, but I know that he is here with us [in spirit], and I feel like this is definitely a blessing from him," Kourtney, 30, tells PEOPLE. ...
- Posted Aug 20th 2009 at 07:31 AM by PopEater Staff
Kourtney Kardashian admits she wouldn't mind stripping down to show off her growing baby bump, especially if its for the cover of Rolling Stone. When asked by E!'s Daily 10 (via Us Weekly) if she'd be flaunting her pregnancy curves like Britney Spears and Demi Moore, Kardashian says, "I think so." ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jennifer Lopez Responds to Marc Anthony Divorce Papers
- Finally! Pamela Anderson Unveils Her New Brunette Pixie
- Martin MacNeill Tries Suicide After Convicted of Wife's Murder
- Actors who played real people
- Bob Dylan's Newport guitar sells in NY for $965,000
- 'Family Guy's' Brian coming back in upcoming episode?
- Paris Hilton slams fake Nelson Mandela tweet: ?Get a life and stop talking about mine'
- ?Grey's Anatomy's' Meredith Grey vs. ?Scandal's' Olivia Pope: Battle of Shondaland's worst parents ? POLL
- ?Spring Awakening': Lea Michele, Jonathan Groff, and original cast reunite ? EXCLUSIVE VIDEO
- Kim Kardashian's eBay Auction Sends Big Bucks to Philippines Relief, But She Donates 10 Percent of Everything to Charity!
- Wait, That's Madonna's Son?! Rocco Ritchie, 13, Shows Off Washboard Abs and Parties With Mom
- Nicole Scherzinger Rejected Lewis Hamilton's Proposal, But Will She Say Yes to His Second Attempt?