Posts with tag "kris jenner"
- Posted May 26th 2011 at 03:30 AM by Christo Varghese
While Kim Kardashian was caught off guard when Kris Humphries proposed to her, Kim's parents, Kris and Bruce Jenner, were aware of Humphries' proposal plans because he asked for their permission a few days earlier. PEOPLE is reporting that Kris revealed this information to the press conference. "He came to Bruce and myself and asked us for Kim's hand in marriage, and it was really just so...
- Posted Apr 15th 2011 at 11:55 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
Talk about a supportive mother-in-law. From the look of Kris Jenner's Bentley, Lamar Odom is officially a part of the Kardashian clan. Khloe Kardashian took to Twitter to show off her mom's new vanity plates. They read "LKRMAMA" or 'Laker Mama.' She tweeted, "Look at my mom's new license plates! Awww she loves Lam." But this isn't the first time Jenner has showed her Lakers fandom. After...
- Posted Apr 14th 2011 at 01:00 PM by Jo Piazza
Kourtney Kardashian may be the new mama in the household, but that isn't getting her off the hook for Mother's Day duties this year. "I want Kourtney to cook Bishi, which is an Armenian breakfast thing," Kris Jenner told PopEater at Redbook's early Mother's Day bash for the women. "If she will just do that, I will be happy." Bishi, also known as the Zing-a-ling, is a type of Armenian...
- Posted Mar 30th 2011 at 11:45 AM by Maggie Coughlan
Kris Jenner is clearing the air on her famous brood in the May issue of Redbook. "It's annoying when I hear, 'What do your girls do?'" momager Jenner admits. "Well, first of all, all of my daughters have jobs. They are fashion stylists and designers; they own a chain of stores. They had the stores before they had the show. And my kids worked from the time they were 13 years old. So to me,...
- Posted Sep 9th 2010 at 09:57 AM by Maggie Coughlan
It's amazing how easily a child actor can be transformed into a Kardashian with the help of a dark wig. From the brains behind the aptly named 'Kids Reenact,' the same geniuses that brought us child actors playing out scenes from 'Jersey Shore' and 'The Hills,' comes 'Kids Reenact The Kardashians.' Follow tiny versions of Kim, Kourtney, Khloe, Kris, Bruce and Scott as they act out storylines...
- Posted Jun 2nd 2010 at 04:00 AM by PopEater Staff
It doesn't look good for Kourtney Kardashian and her baby daddy, Scott Disick. In the upcoming season of 'Kourtney & Khloe Take Miami,' the two have a huge blowout and Life & Style has the details, given exclusively to PopEater. According to the magazine, an episode of the series shows Kourtney protecting 5-month-old son Mason from his father, as a drunk Scott rampages through the...
- Posted Feb 23rd 2010 at 01:55 PM by Jo Piazza
Sometimes while watching the antics of Kim, Khloe, Kourtney, Kris and Bruce on 'Keeping Up With the Kardashians,' we forget that beyond being a kooky family, they're also a money-making machine. However, we were reminded just last week how fantastic a manager Kris Jenner is when Kim unveiled her latest endeavor: The Kim Kardashian Vanilla Cupcake Mix....
- Posted Feb 19th 2010 at 11:15 AM by PopEater Staff
Scott Disick has only been a full-fledged member of the Kardashian clan for two months, since the birth of son Mason to Kourtney Kardashian, but he's already stirring up trouble for the family. According to Hollywood Life, Disick is taking aim at Kourtney's mom, Kris Jenner. In a February 18 interview on Ryan Seacrest's radio show, Disick blamed Jenner for the rift between himself and the rest of...
- Posted Feb 2nd 2010 at 06:18 AM by PopEater Staff
Despite all the drama on 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians,' Kourtney Kardashian and sister Kim Kardashian seemed excited when they dropped in for a surprise visit to Ryan Seacrest's KIIS-FM radio show. Kourtney brought along her new boy Mason Dash Disick, who was born Dec. 14. Also along for the appearance was their mom Kris Jenner. "I take Mason everywhere with me," Kourtney says on her blog. "We...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Taylor Swift, Karlie Kloss and More Fashion Stars Remember Oscar de la Renta
- Leslie Jones Named New SNL Cast Member
- Oscar de la Renta Is Dead at 82
- Fashion designer Oscar de la Renta dies at age 82
- 'The Big Bang Theory' recap: More money, more problems
- Taylor Swift slams critics for being sexist
- Broadway box office: Michael C. Hall's ?Hedwig' scores, but Carol Burnett can't boost ?Love Letters'
- Hannibal Buress calls Bill Cosby a ?rapist' in stand-up set
- Let's revisit Larry King's 2 a.m. Twitter rampage
- Go Girl! Jennifer Lawrence Swings an Ax and Impresses All the Guys in New Serena Clip
- FKA Twigs Takes "Video Girl" to Extreme With Google Glass in New Conceptual Video: Watch Now!
- RIP Oscar de la Renta: Famous Fashion Designer Remembered by Taylor Swift, Ivanka Trump and More Celebs