Posts with tag "kristen bell"
- Posted Jul 6th 2011 at 08:00 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
- Filed under:
- TV News -
- WTF -
- Videos -
- Chris Brown -
- Justin Bieber -
- Katy Perry -
- Usher -
- Rosario Dawson
Forget purse dogs, Hummers and star tattoos, when it comes to the celebrity world's latest craze, 'everybody's doing it' seems to be an understatement. So what is it that's got everybody from Rosario Dawson to Justin Bieber getting down (literally) this time? Planking. No it's not pirate slang or a crude euphemism, it is literally the act of laying light as a feather, stiff as a board -- like a...
- Posted May 5th 2011 at 06:46 AM by Kelly Fisher
Don't expect Kristen Bell to walk down the aisle any time soon, if at all. Though she's engaged to 'Parenthood' star Dax Shepard, the 'Scream 4' actress revealed there are no wedding plans in their future. "We're just not having a wedding, so there's no story to report there," she recently told UsMagazine.com. "I mean, we're still getting married, but we're going to do it whenever we feel like ...
- Posted Apr 13th 2011 at 08:30 AM by AOL TV Editors
Kristen Bell knows how to have a good time. In fact, she spent 45 minutes doing something that wouldn't even cross our minds in Nairobi, Kenya. On 'The Tonight Show,' Jay Leno revealed footage of her at a place called Giraffe Manor. Bell described it as a place "where the giraffes literally come up to the porch and interact with you ... You can literally just pay ten dollars and go feed them th...
- Posted Mar 25th 2011 at 04:00 AM by Christo Varghese
Kristen Bell is denying that she married fiance Dax Shepard after she referred to him as her husband on Twitter. On Wednesday night, Bell tweeted, "My adorable husband, @daxshepard1 voting 4 his favorite american idol. Over and over again." Bell's rep told PEOPLE, however, that the couple were not married, and she has affectionately called Shepard her "husband" a few times in the past. Be...
- Posted Jan 25th 2011 at 08:00 AM by Kelly Fisher
Actress Kristen Bell can add one more job to her ever-growing resume: Neutrogena girl. The 'Burlesque' star was recently named the new face of the brand, according to E! News. "She's got an all-American look that is very relatable for a lot of women," a source for Neutrogena told E!. "She is a great fit for the brand." The 30-year-old actress has already shot advertisements for TV, print ...
- Posted Sep 25th 2010 at 11:31 AM by Christine Fenno
Some dreams die hard. Kristen Bell opened up at this week's L.A. premiere for her new feature 'You Again,' (co-starring Sigourney Weaver, Jamie Lee Curtis and Betty White) all about the 2004-'07 television role that made her a star -- and just how badly she wants to revive her beloved Veronica Mars character on the big screen. While she insists that she "absolutely would" pony up the funds to g...
- Posted Aug 31st 2010 at 06:50 PM by PopEater Staff
Actress Kristen Bell isn't afraid of turning 30--in fact, she's never been more excited about a milestone in her life! In a new interview in this week's Parade Magazine, Bell talks about hitting 30, working with Betty White, and why she's not ashamed at all to admit she loves watching 'Jersey Shore.' "I love 30 more than I've ever loved anything. I feel like I was born on my 30th birthday. It's...
- Posted Apr 30th 2010 at 02:32 PM by Amber James
PopEater met up with Kristen Bell and Robert Verdi in New York's Union Square Park for Marshalls' 'Unlock Your Shopportunity' and Dress for Success fashion show. Backstage before the event, Bell and Verdi talked with PopEater about their involvement in the program and revealed their fashion secrets and tips for looking fabulous this summer. "If I'm not comfortable ... it's never going to work," Be...
- Posted Feb 27th 2010 at 12:00 AM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Nicole Richie and Joel Madden are the latest Hollywood couple to announce their engagement, and it reminded us of all the fabulous Hollywood couples we're rooting for. With all the breakups in this town, it's refreshing when a couple gets engaged, ties the knot and stays together for the long haul. Here, we reveal the celebrity pairs we hope survive the craziness that is Hollywood. ...
- Posted Feb 1st 2010 at 06:17 AM by PopEater Staff
Actress Kristen Bell had a lot to be excited about at last night's Grammy Awards. Her rep confirms to UsMagazine.com that Dax Shepard proposed to Bell over the holidays. The couple have first stepped out as a twosome in 2008. Both recently starred in 'When in Rome' together. Shepard, 35, has been on the TV shows 'Punk'd,' 'My Name Is Earl 'and the upcoming 'Parenthood.' Bell, 29, is best known ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Two New York City Police Officers Assassinated in Gunman's Ambush
- These Celebrity Gingerbread Houses Are Too Sweet to Eat
- The Daily Treat: Homeless Kitten Born Without Eyelids Will Have Full Vision Thanks to Giving Doctor
- Elton John marries longtime partner David Furnish in England
- Ice buckets, breaking the internet: The year in pop culture
- Other world leaders have been targets of wacky assassination plots in films
- Watch Darlene Love Perform "Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)" One Last Time for David Letterman
- Lance Bass and Michael Turchin Are Officially Married—Find Out Which 'NSYNC Member Performed at the Wedding!
- All the Details on Hailee Steinfeld's 18th Birthday Party With Austin Mahone, Fifth Harmony and More!