Posts with tag "kristen chenoweth"
- Posted Jan 9th 2011 at 10:49 AM by Christine Fenno
The producers of 'Glee' have paid homage to Lady Gaga before, but they're not done yet. This weekend, EW.com learned from 'Glee' co-creator Ryan Murphy that the Grammy winner has granted the hit series permission to create new material around her upcoming track, 'Born This Way,' which drops Feb. 13 (just days ago, her "little monsters" learned the release date via a much-hyped New Year's tweet)...
- Posted Sep 19th 2010 at 05:45 PM by Amber James
Big things can come in small packages -- just ask Kristin Chenoweth, whose soprano voice packs quite punch for a woman who is just 4-feet, 11-inches tall. PopEater caught up with the pint-sized Broadway star to dish about her latest role in 'Promises, Promises,' and she couldn't quit raving about Ellen DeGeneres' surprise appearance in the Tony-winning musical. "I adore her. I don't think t...
- Posted Jun 14th 2010 at 02:30 PM by Amber James
No star walked away empty-handed at Sunday night's Tony Awards. On 3 Productions produced the Official Talent Gift Lounge backstage at the 64th Annual Tony Awards at Radio City Music Hall on Sunday, and everyone from Sean Hayes and Scarlett Johansson to Paula Abdul, Justin Bartha and Kristin Chenoweth stopped by to pick up some sweet gifts. PopEater has the inside scoop from the stars and vendors ...
- Posted May 14th 2010 at 01:55 PM by John Mitchell
Newsweek writer Ramin Setoodeh has had a pretty rough week, but things are looking up now that he's accepted 'Glee' creator Ryan Murphy's invitation to visit the show's set to discuss why his recent article 'Straight Jacket,' which ignited a firestorm by questioning whether openly gay actors were believable when playing straight roles, offended the producer so much that he called for a boycott of ...
- Posted May 11th 2010 at 06:42 AM by PopEater Staff
Broadway actress Kristin Chenoweth has slammed Newsweek writer Ramin Setoodeh, who criticized Sean Hayes for not being able to successfully play a straight man in 'Promises, Promises.' He went on to generalize the casting problem to all gay actors. An upset Chenoweth immediately wrote a lengthy response to support her Broadway co-star. "This article offends me because I am a human being, a woma...
- Posted Dec 8th 2009 at 12:47 AM by Sam Brand
Wondering why "How Old Is Dolly Parton," "Wakey!Wakey!," "Heisman Finalists," and "Nicki Minage on 106 and Park" are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' tonight......
Popeater Hot Topics
- What's on the Menu at Thanksgiving with the Sterns? Spoiler Alert: It's Not Turkey!
- See How Jessica Simpson Is Spending Thanksgiving with Her 'Wild Turkeys'
- Stephen Fishbach's Survivor Blog: Lightning Misses Twice for Broadway Beaux
- Bollywood actress sentenced to 26 years in jail for blasphemy in Pakistan
- FOX411's pic of the day
- '19 Kids & Counting's' cousin Amy Duggar reaches for Nashville dreams
- ?Star Wars' trailer wishlist: VII things we hope to see
- PopWatch Confessional: What are you thankful for this year?
- Carson Daly, Ashlee Simpson, Josh Duhamel and More Stars Reveal How They're Spending Thanksgiving!
- Jessica Simpson Shares Adorable Photo of "Wild Turkeys" Maxwell and Ace at the Lake—See the Cute Pic!
- Remembering Paul Walker One Year Later: Cody Walker Reflects on His Brother's Life and Legacy