Posts with tag "kristenstewart"
- Posted Apr 18th 2011 at 03:30 PM by Sarah Crow
Cue the sound of 10 million teen hearts breaking. Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson have remained mum about their rumored romance for years, but finally, there's definitive proof that the pair are officially on. Following the premiere of Pattinson's latest film, 'Water for Elephants,' co-starring newlywed Reese Witherspoon, the hunky Brit was spotted smooching his 'Twilight' co-star in...
- Posted Apr 8th 2011 at 08:20 AM by Moviefone Editors
The whole world is waiting to see what Kate Middleton will wear when she walks down the aisle to wed Prince William on April 29, but there's another storybook wedding millions of people are even more anxious about. What will Bella Swan wear when she marries her immortal love, Edward Cullen, in 'Twilight: Breaking Dawn'? And now, Twi-hards have their first glimpse at that all-important...
- Posted Feb 4th 2011 at 07:25 AM by Kelly Fisher
Could 'Snow White and the Huntsman' be getting a little 'Twilight' blood? Maybe. According to Gossip Cop, Kristen Stewart has been offered the title role in Universal's much-anticipated fairy tale flick. Though the official word is that Stewart remains a "person of interest" to take on the role of Snow White, sources close to the production dished that the role is hers if she wants it. Other...
- Posted Jun 29th 2010 at 01:00 PM by John Mitchell
In these tough economic times, it's reassuring to know that a 17-year-old with big dreams, a raspy voice and a penchant for skimpy stage outfits can pull in more cash than most small countries. Yes, Forbes magazine has announced its list of the 100 most powerful celebrities in the world, and the usual suspects, many of whom are so culturally omnipresent they go by a single name, are all there:...
- Posted Jun 28th 2010 at 09:20 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
'Eclipse' star Kristen Stewart made a grand entrance when she showed up for her 'Late Show With David Letterman' appearance in New York City earlier today. But it wasn't her short, one-sleeve black and silver dress that got everyone buzzing--it was her new, short auburn locks! The actress, known for her shoulder-length dark brown tresses, surprised photographers and fans alike when she arrived...
- Posted Jun 23rd 2010 at 08:51 PM by PopEater Staff
'Twilight' star Kristen Stewart caused quite a stir when she recently compared her encounters with the paparazzi to "being raped" in an article for British Elle. After several rape victim organizations cried foul, the actress issued an apology. Now, in a new interview with Entertainment Weekly, Stewart's 'Twilight' co-star and on-the-sly beau, Robert Pattinson, spoke up in defense of his lady...
- Posted May 15th 2010 at 06:47 AM by Caitlin McCormack
From Angelina Jolie's maternal instincts to Madonna's desperate attempt to recapture her youth, PopEater Canada brings you the sartorial successes and big messes from the red carpets of Hollywood. This week: Lady Gaga runs herself into the ground and says that she already knows how she's going to die, Thomas Jane says that he isn't as 'hung' as the character he plays on television, Alexa Ray...
- Posted Mar 4th 2010 at 03:47 PM by PopEater Staff
Contain your shrieks, 'Twilight' fans. Chris Weitz, who directed the franchise's second installment 'New Moon,' says one scene between characters Jacob and Bella will be red hot in this summer's 'Eclipse.' "I'm looking forward to the sleeping bag scene, I gotta say," Weitz tells PEOPLE. "That's going to be very steamy." The movie opens in theaters on June 30. ...
- Posted Jan 27th 2010 at 01:00 PM by Brooke Tarnoff
The explosive popularity of the 'Twilight' franchise is a mixed blessing for its stars - the movies have launched the careers of its primary players, along with a handful of standout supporting cast. But the microscope trained on the lives of these young actors has been the subject of numerous interviews, with 19-year-old Kristen Stewart telling Interview magazine, "I don't leave my hotel room -...
- Posted Jan 6th 2010 at 04:14 PM by PopEater Staff
Are-they-or-aren't-they-dating 'Twilight' co-stars Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart celebrated the beginning of 2010 together at a dive bar called Winter Gardens on the Isle of Wight off the coast of England -- where it only cost $5 each to attend. "Rob and Kristen were totally normal. They acted like regular people and blended in with the regulars," a witness tells Hollywoodlife.com...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Ashlee Simpson and Evan Ross Celebrate His Birthday Ahead of Wedding
- Boston Bombing Survivor Ties the Knot with His Rehab Nurse
- Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand: 'I Will Help Hillary Get Elected'
- 'Cops' crew member killed by police officers
- FOX411's pic of the day
- 'Sons of Guns' canceled after star Will Hayden arrested for allegedly repeatedly raping minor
- Hello Kitty isn't a cat, but is anything really anything anymore, man?
- H. Jon Benjamin makes a crazy Kenny Loggins Kickstarter even crazier
- We ranked the songs in ?Mary Poppins' for its 50th anniversary
- Megan Fox's Snakeskin Jacket Dress: Gotta Have It or Make It Stop?
- Total Divas Star Summer Rae Dishes on Her Love Life and Says There's "No Weirdness" After Kissing WWE's Fandango
- Total Bombshell! Hello Kitty Expert Reveals That the Iconic Character Isn't Even a Cat!