Posts with tag "kristenstewart"
- Posted Nov 13th 2009 at 07:42 AM by PopEater Staff
Something has happened to Kristen Stewart on her trip around Europe to hype 'New Moon.' The grungy gurrrl look (jeans, punk rock shirts, more jeans) is gone and has been replaced by a skin-showing and daring fashionista. From Paris to London to Madrid, the actress is breaking out a new designer look. Last night, she took a chance, and we're not quite sure how to feel about it. At a 'Moon' fans...
- Posted Nov 11th 2009 at 05:54 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- TV News -
- WTF -
- Girls Video Podcast -
- Celebrity Scandal -
The ladies of PopEater move to a fancy, new set to dish on their phone call with Jon Gosselin, the thrilling new video from beautiful freak Lady Gaga and the recently confirmed romance of teen hotties Kristen Stewart and Rob Pattinson. Want Girls To-Go? Grab Them on iTunes >>> ...
- Posted Nov 11th 2009 at 02:10 PM by Bryan Alexander
There might be a serious split in Team Jacob's camp about which look is sexier -- long hair or short hair. But the 'Twilight Saga: New Moon' star Taylor Lautner says he preferred playing his character Jacob Black with the clean cut look. "It was so weird to see that long hair on me," Lautner said at the 'New Moon' press day, pointing to the very, very obvious fact that the long hair is a wig. "It...
- Posted Nov 11th 2009 at 07:29 AM by PopEater Staff
Paris oozes with romance, and the city seems to have rubbed off on Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart, who for the first time have been photographed engaging in a lil' bit of PDA. The 'New Moon' cast-mates were spotted holding hands Tuesday night as they boarded a plane at Le Bourget airport. ...
- Posted Nov 10th 2009 at 02:08 PM by PopEater Staff
Teen star Dakota Fanning sheds her good girl image for her upcoming role in 'The Twilight Saga: New Moon,' where she plays Jane, an evil vampire with terrifying powers. The actress talks to Teen Vogue about her character, why she joined the cast of 'Twilight,' and her relationship with co-star Kristen Stewart. Check It Out...
- Posted Nov 9th 2009 at 01:20 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Movie News
Taylor Lautner fans will see a whole lot of Taylor when 'New Moon' hits theaters. Even the newly bulked-up star has to laugh at one (of many) shirtless scene where he whips off his shirt to tend to a Kristen Stewart head-wound. "I start laughing so hard every time I see that scene," Lautner related at the 'New Moon' press day. "'Oh you're bleeding? Okay let me fix it.' It's so embarrassing."...
- Posted Nov 4th 2009 at 06:23 PM by PopEater Staff
'Twilight' stars Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson have been dodging romance rumors for months, but Stewart is both unwilling and unable to give the press a definitive answer. Stewart told EW, "There's no answer that's not going to tip you one way or the other. Think about every hypothetical situation: 'Okay, we are. We aren't. I'm a lesbian.'"...
- Posted Nov 4th 2009 at 05:20 PM by PopEater Staff
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have taken to calling each other "husband" and "wife" on the set of 'Eclipse.' Fans are well aware that Bella and Edward get engaged in the story and since tabloids have been calling the real-life pair "Engaged!" on a regular basis, Harper's Bazaar decided to interview them separately and have a little newlywed game action. Here goes ... Who is more...
- Posted Nov 2nd 2009 at 07:07 AM by PopEater Staff
'Twilight' heartthrob Robert Pattinson graces the cover of Vanity Fair this month, and the hot young star self-deprecatingly talks about his looks -- which he thinks are like a "cartoon character" -- and his relationship with Kristen Stewart. "It doesn't make any difference what you say [to the tabloids]. I've literally been across the country [from Kristen], and it's like 'Oh, they were on...
- Posted Oct 19th 2009 at 11:35 AM by PopEater Staff
'Twilight' without Kristen Stewart? No Brangelina without 'Mr. and Mrs. Smith'? 'Friends' without Jennifer Aniston? 'Titanic' without Leonardo DiCaprio? It could have been. With one decision from the casting directors, one suggestion from a co-star or a gut reaction from a director, our favorite movies and TV shows could have wound up completely different. Take a look at some of the decisions that...
Popeater Hot Topics
- The American Music Awards, as Told in GIFs
- The 3 Sweetest Behind-the-Scenes Moments at the AMAs
- All the American Music Awards Winners
- Katy Perry tapped to perform Super Bowl halftime show
- One Direction, Katy Perry each win three American Music Awards
- 'Hunger Games' scores year's biggest opening with $123M
- Cameron Diaz hosts ?Saturday Night Live' this weekend ? talk about it here!
- You can now buy the original ?Wizard of Oz' Cowardly Lion costume ? if you're a millionaire
- This Week on Stage: Hugh Jackman, Glenn Close and ?Side Show' storm Broadway's busiest fall week
- Jennifer Lopez's "Booty" Performance Was the Perfect Way to Close the 2014 American Music Awards
- 2014 American Music Awards: Complete List of Winners!