Posts with tag "kristin cavallari"
- Posted May 17th 2011 at 04:32 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Talk about a reality snub -- Kristin Cavallari won't be sharing her big day with her former 'Hills' co-stars. The 'Laguna Beach' bred beauty plans to tie the knot with fiance, Jay Cutler, next spring but is already axing former BFs and BFFs from her guest list, according to E! Online. Who won't be making the cut? Brody Jenner, Justin Bobby, Whitney Port, Lauren Conrad and Heidi Montag can all...
- Posted Apr 29th 2011 at 01:40 PM by Katelyn Mullen
Earlier this week it was reported that MTV's 'The Hills' star Kristin Cavallari and Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler were engaged, and now we've caught a glimpse of the ring, and what a ring it is! The sizable rock was reportedly a surprise to Cavallari. Cutler swept the reality star away for a romantic getaway to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico last weekend to pop the question. The couple have...
- Posted Apr 26th 2011 at 04:45 AM by Christo Varghese
Reality Star Kristin Cavallari is reportedly engaged to Chicago Bears quaterback Jay Cutler. PEOPLE is reporting that the couple were on a vacation in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, when Cutler surprised Cavallari by proposing to her over the weekend. A source is quoted saying, "He surprised her with a quick trip to Cabo to ask her to marry him." In a recent interview, Cavallari revealed that...
- Posted Jan 18th 2011 at 03:55 AM by PopEater Staff
Love is definitely in the Chicago air as far as Kristin Cavallari is concerned. During her talk with PEOPLE about her relationship with Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler, she said, "I'm in love." Cavallari was in Las Vegas Saturday night celebrating her 24th birthday at The Bank Nightclub where she also revealed that things were going well between the couple. Sadly, Cutler was not by her...
- Posted Jul 13th 2010 at 01:31 PM by Maggie Coughlan
MTV's epic reality show 'The Hills' comes to a close July 13 at 10 PM ET/PT after giving us an inside look at five formative years in the lives of Lauren Conrad, Heidi Montag, Audrina Patridge, Kristin Cavallari and Lo Bosworth. Capitalizing on the popularity of shows like 'The O.C.,' 'Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County' brought a different kind of reality television to MTV in 2004,...
- Posted Mar 30th 2010 at 12:22 PM by PopEater Staff
The final season of 'The Hills' is almost upon us, and as we choke back tears of both sorrow and gratitude, we can't help but celebrate the reality ridiculousness this show has given unto the world. There's no Lauren Conrad anymore, but as you'll see in the trailer there's plenty of Heidi and Spencer ("I really didn't think on my year anniversary I'd be getting divorced," a newly-faced Heidi...
- Posted Nov 10th 2009 at 08:18 PM by Porsha Clark
"The Hills' girls are in each other's territory once again. However this time around the claws have not come out.Audrina Patridge is in good spirits after reports that co-star Kristin Cavallari is dating her one of her ex's, Tal Cooperman (co-owner of the DCMA Collective Clothing Line)....
- Posted Sep 10th 2009 at 08:45 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Music News
John Mayer wants to set the record straight on rumors he and 'Hills' starlet Kristin Cavallari have been "friends with benefits" for a few years -- and he does it very colorfully. On his Twitter page, Mayer writes, "Rumor control: How do I put this like a gentleman...I have never high fived Kristin Cavalari with my penis." [sic]...
- Posted Sep 9th 2009 at 10:32 AM by PopEater Staff
John Mayer is a notorious ladies man, but not just any old beautiful woman will do for the guitarist. No, he has to have the very famous ones. (Or at least semi-famous.) And now he reportedly has another one to add to his list. According to Janet Charlton, Mayer's latest is 'Hills' star Kristin Cavallari. Charlton reports that the two have been "friends with benefits" for some time, but are...
- Posted Sep 1st 2009 at 05:32 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- TV News
Lauren Conrad may be gone, but fear not, reality fans. MTV's 'The Hills' is not going anywhere, as Speidi, Audrina and alumnus Kristin Cavallari are back to bring you a world full of drama, tears, love and probable backstabbing. Season five of 'The Hills' is back on Sept. 29 ... check out the trailer: ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Andi Dorfman Is the New Bachelorette
- Boston Marathon Bride-to-Be: Meet My Bridesmaids!
- Bachelor Contestants Who Found Love After Heartbreak
- ?The Bachelor' recap: Juan Pablo makes his choice in awkward, unprecedented finale
- Miley Cyrus fan sneaks into star's dressing room, leaves note, police say
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Believe' react: Life doesn't wait for long
- ?How I Met Your Mother' react: Lily's got a secret and the Mosby Boys return!
- ?The Bachelor' finale: ?Whoo! I'm glad I didn't pick her!'
- Beauty and the Beast's Sexy Reunion, How I Met Your Mother's Big Secret Revealed and More OMG TV Moments
- The Bachelor Finale Recap: Did Juan Pablo Choose Nikki or Clare? Plus, Find Out if They're Still Together!
- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Are All Over Each Other in Sexy New Dance Video—Watch Now!