Posts with tag "kung fu panda"
- Posted May 20th 2011 at 07:46 AM by AOL TV Editors
It was confession time on 'The Tonight Show' for Jack Black. The voice of 'Kung Fu Panda' had a promotional opportunity to hold a baby panda bear, but things didn't go as planned. "I've heard stories that if you hold a baby panda in your arms that you achieve inner peace," he said. "So I was pretty psyched about it." Unfortunately, the veterinarian that was there to help with this seemed...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Woman Seeks Justice After Learning Her Missing Husband Is a Bigamist
- From SI: NHL Player Jack Johnson Bankrupted by Parents
- Prince William Enjoys Treating Kate to Flowers
- Bill Cosby's wife Camille subject of compassion, anger regarding husband's sex abuse scandal
- First Bill Cosby stand-up gig canceled
- Review: 'The Hunger Games: Mockingjay, Part 1' is only half awesome
- Sorry, Will Ferrell! First Look at Jim Parsons in Elf: Buddy's Musical Christmas Has Us Smiling (Our Favorite)
- Winnie the Pooh Reportedly Banned as Polish Playground Mascot Over "Dubious Sexuality"
- Ryan Gosling Gets Temporary Restraining Order Against Alleged Stalker Claiming She's His "Twin Soul"