Posts with tag "kyle richards"
- Posted Jan 23rd 2011 at 08:24 AM by Christine Fenno
- Filed under:
- TV News
Bravo's recent season finale episode of 'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' wrapped up with a shocking scene: Kyle Richards and her intoxicated sister Kim (both former child actors, and aunts to Paris Hilton) tore into each other verbally, and just about came to blows inside their limo. For days, fans of the typically frothy show have been buzzing about the dark episode. Did Kyle (pictured h...
- Posted Nov 5th 2010 at 07:00 PM by Sarah Crow
They may be called the "real" housewives, but the gang from Beverly Hills are anything but. The ladies went on Judith Regan's SIRIUS XM show to divulge the nips and tucks they've had over the years. Us Magazine reports that all of the housewives told Regan that they've had plastic surgery, although some are less obvious than others. So who's had what? Find out after the jump!...
- Posted Oct 28th 2010 at 05:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Camille Grammer, the soon-to-be ex-wife of 'Frasier' star Kelsey Grammer, may have found fame on 'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills,' but the transition into the spotlight was anything but her idea. Camille, who has two young children with Grammer, believes, in hindsight, that her husband may have pushed her to do the show to cover up his alleged infidelity. Camille, who calls herself a "ver...
Popeater Hot Topics
- George Clooney's Changing Looks!
- Kim Kardashian Shares Tongue-Kiss Photo with Kanye West on Her Anniversary
- Josh Duggar Appears to Make a Joke About Dating Siblings in Re-surfaced Video
- Actress Anne Meara, mom of Ben Stiller, dies at 85
- 'Dheepan' wins Palme d'Or, top honor of Cannes Film Festival
- Actress Kelly Rutherford's children must be returned to US, judge says
- Tom Brady and Gisele Bündchen Put Deflategate Scandal Behind Them With a Brand New Puppy—Take a Look!
- Kim Kardashian Gives Kanye West Tongue Kiss in Wedding Photo Posted on 1st Anniversary—See More Pics!
- Kim Zolciak Throws the Ultimate Carnival to Celebrate Daughter Brielle's High School Graduation: "I'm So Proud"