Posts with tag "lamar odom"
- Posted Apr 15th 2011 at 11:55 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
Talk about a supportive mother-in-law. From the look of Kris Jenner's Bentley, Lamar Odom is officially a part of the Kardashian clan. Khloe Kardashian took to Twitter to show off her mom's new vanity plates. They read "LKRMAMA" or 'Laker Mama.' She tweeted, "Look at my mom's new license plates! Awww she loves Lam." But this isn't the first time Jenner has showed her Lakers fandom. After dau...
- Posted Apr 11th 2011 at 07:35 PM by Nicki Gostin
The latest addition to the Kardashian TV dynasty debuted Sunday night with 'Khloe and Lamar,' about the young marriage between Kim's little sis and her Laker hubby. Viewers to the E! reality series were treated to some intense moments between Lamar Odom and his estranged dad but not before Khloe's little bro moves in with the newlyweds (Lamar's idea, not hers). PopEater got into it deep with Khl...
- Posted Apr 11th 2011 at 05:15 AM by AOL TV Editors
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Gut Reactions -
- TV News -
- Troublemakers -
- Khloe Kardashian -
- AOL Television
It's difficult to put yourself in someone else's shoes. On the series premiere of 'Khloe and Lamar,' Khloe Kardashian finally got an opportunity to peer a little deeper into the strained relationship between her husband Lamar Odom and his father Joe. Because Khloe comes from the tight-knit Kardashian family, where everyone is involved and supportive, it's almost impossible for her to fathom why...
- Posted Apr 4th 2011 at 04:00 PM by Sarah Crow
If there's one thing we wish there was more of on television, it would be hastily married couples open-mouth kissing. Finally, our prayers have been answered with 'Khloe and Lamar,' E!'s videotaped love letter from one really tall famous person to another. The show, which centers on the married life of Khloe Kardashian and her basketball player hubby, Lamar Odom, reveals what life is like wh...
- Posted Feb 10th 2011 at 12:01 PM by Sarah Crow
We all know how good celebrity relationships can look, but have you ever wondered how good they smell? Khloe Kardashian and hubby Lamar Odom are now answering that age-old question with a half-naked commercial promoting the launch of their new unisex scent. Just in time for Valentine's Day, the couple, who have been the picture of wedded bliss since their 2009 nuptials, are releasing their f...
- Posted Sep 29th 2010 at 04:00 AM by PopEater Staff
Khloe Kardashian is ready to start a family with hubby Lamar Odom. "I thought I'd be pregnant by now," she tells Life & Style. "We've been working at it all year." She isn't phased, however. "Getting pregnant is much harder than we thought - but practicing making babies is amazing!" A source close to the family even adds that the Los Angeles Laker bought a fertility monitor for his wi...
- Posted Sep 27th 2010 at 08:40 PM by PopEater Staff
In celebration of her one-year wedding anniversary to Los Angeles Laker Lamar Odom, Khloe Kardashian penned a love letter to her husband on her blog Monday. The reality star also included a bunch of photos from the past year and their wedding day. "A year ago today I married my best friend. I am so excited to be celebrating our one year anniversary!!!! I can't believe it has been a year already...
- Posted Jun 9th 2010 at 04:00 AM by PopEater Staff
Khloe Kardashian wants to make one thing clear, she's not pregnant ... yet. The 'Kourtey & Khloe Take Miami' star dismissed rumors that she is expecting a child with husband Lamar Odom before a recent NBA Finals game. "I'm just fat," she quipped. But the Kardashian sister hasn't ruled out starting a family soon. In an interview given exclusively to PopEater by Life & Style, Khloe say...
- Posted Dec 14th 2009 at 03:53 PM by PopEater Staff
The Los Angeles Lakers are 18 - 4 and hold the second best record in the NBA. The New Orleans Saints are undefeated this season, going 13 - 0 so far. What do these two teams have in common? The Kardashian sisters. Khloe Kardashian is married to Lakers' star Lamar Odom, and Kim Kardashian is dating Saints running back Reggie Bush and we think the girls have an effect on their men. However, ...
- Posted Nov 9th 2009 at 08:46 PM by Porsha Clark
Khloe Kardashian got a chance to relive the magic of her big day by watching Sunday's special, 'The Wedding: Keeping Up with the Kardashians' on the E! Network. A whopping 3.07 million viewers tuned in to watch Khloe say "I do" all over again to L.A. Laker star Lamar Odom, Usmagazine.com reports....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Pretty Little Liars Recap: Hanna & Caleb's High Jinks Threaten Spencer & Toby's Relationship
- All About That Bump: Princess Kate's 'Glowing and Dainty' Pregnancy Look
- January Jones Wins 37th Birthday with Impressive Feast
- Taylor Swift to hackers: I don't have nudes
- Texas high school's 'Uptown Funk' video goes viral
- ?Fantastic Four' debuts first trailer
- Jessica Chobot previews 2015's most exciting releases, from ?No Man's Sky' to ?Mad Max'
- ?Grim Fandango' creator Tim Schafer on the adventure-game revival
- Gabrielle Union Recasts Bring It On, Reveals Surprise Dream Role and Talks Importance of Strengthening Her Own Brand
- Ariana Grande vs. Russell Wilson: Who Rocked a Seattle Seahawks Jersey Better? Find Out Whose Look the Quarterback's Teammates Prefer!
- Hugh Jackman's "Slightly Frozen" Puppy Is So Adorable After Surviving Snowmageddon—See the Cute Pics!