Posts with tag "lance bass"
- Posted Jun 19th 2011 at 09:02 AM by AOL TV Editors
Is the age of the boy band over? Not according to Lance Bass. The former *NSync member and fledgling producer, 32, just revealed that he has sold six reality shows, including one for VH1. According to Vulture, Bass is developing a new reality series with stars like A.J. McLean of the Backstreet Boys and Joey McIntyre of New Kids on the Block taking charge of forming America's hottest new boy...
- Posted Dec 7th 2010 at 09:54 AM by Zach Dionne
Lance Bass has joined the ranks of celebrities teaming with PETA, posing with his rescue dogs Dingo and Foster. The new campaign encourages prospective pet owners to always consider adoption over purchasing animals. Bass tells PETA, "The most loyal, loving pets definitely come from the pound, because I think they know where they come from. I think they started with a rough life, being sent ou...
- Posted Oct 6th 2010 at 02:00 PM by John Mitchell
In September, five teenage boys killed themselves after being physically or verbally (or both) assaulted for being gay. The suicides of Tyler Clementi, 18, Billy Lucas, 15, Asher Brown, 13, Justin Aaberg, 15, and Seth Walsh, 13, have brought national attention to the epidemic of bullying in American schools. Now, a number of stars, many of whom have personal experience with anti-gay bullying, a...
- Posted Aug 2nd 2010 at 10:51 AM by PopEater Staff
Lance Bass has been seeing Lorenzo Martone, the onetime fiance of designer Marc Jacobs, for two months, PEOPLE reports. "They're dating each other regularly, really like each other and enjoy each other's company," a friend of the couple tells the magazine. "They're going to take it one day at a time and see how it goes." Various media had debated whether the former 'N Sync singer and Martone...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Johnny Depp Offers Fatherly Advice as Whitey Bulger in New Black Mass Trailer (VIDEO)
- Kim Kardashian Shares Throwback Photos Before Wedding Anniversary: 'This Was the Best Week of My Life!'
- '19 Kids and Counting' yanked from TLC's schedule
- 'Bachelorette' Kaitlyn Bristowe: 'Not ashamed' of having sex on the show
- Flavor Flav arrested in Las Vegas on allegations of DUI, marijuana possession, speeding
- Jana Kramer From One Tree Hill & Michael Caussin Are Married—See Their Gorgeous Wedding Photo!
- Chris Pratt Is Already Apologizing for Anything Offensive He Might Say During Jurassic World Press Tour: ''I Am Just Dumb''
- Brantley Gilbert Talks New Music and Marrying The One Who Almost Got Away