Posts with tag "larry birkhead"
- Posted Jun 9th 2011 at 11:45 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
Other than her Southern belle good looks, there's at least one more thing the late Anna Nicole Smith passed onto daughter, Dannielynn. Smith's ex-boyfriend and Dannielynn's father says that his 5-year-old daughter's love of the camera undeniably comes from her mother. "I see her mom in everything she does," Birkhead told Us Weekly. "We were at the Kentucky Derby and she started smiling and...
- Posted Aug 19th 2010 at 09:59 PM by PopEater Staff
Larry Birkhead, former boyfriend of Anna Nicole Smith and father of their little girl, testified Thursday in the case against Howard K. Stern and two doctors accused of unlawfully plying Smith with prescription drugs, the Associated Press reports. During his testimony, Birkhead revealed that he witnessed the reality star take many medications during their relationship though she claimed she wasn't...
- Posted May 13th 2010 at 11:10 AM by PopEater Staff
Larry Birkhead brought a sleepy Dannielynn with him to visit 'The Today Show,' where he spoke about his life after Anna Nicole Smith's tragic death and why he's now selling her memorabilia at an upcoming auction in Las Vegas. "It's like, do I want to hold on to one of Anna's dresses, or do I want to try to help Dannielynn's future?" he said. "We have money," Birkhead added, "We have more than...
- Posted Oct 20th 2009 at 06:27 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
A psychiatrist who treated Anna Nicole Smith for drug dependency during her pregnancy said she tried to set up a program to wean her off prescription painkillers but found the celebrity model uncooperative during her hospital stay. "She wouldn't engage. She was very hostile," Dr. Nathalie Maullin recalled. "It was, 'Give me my medication and leave me alone.'"...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Cameron Diaz and the SNL Ladies Rap About the Joys of Going Home for Thanksgiving
- Former Washington, D.C., Mayor Marion Barry Dies at 78
- How Often Does Leah Remini Chat With Law Enforcement?
- 'Hunger Games' scores year's biggest opening with $123M
- Bill Cosby controversy: A decade in the making
- Robin Williams' son remembers his dad and Christopher Reeve's friendship
- Cameron Diaz hosts ?Saturday Night Live' this weekend ? talk about it here!
- You can now buy the original ?Wizard of Oz' Cowardly Lion costume ? if you're a millionaire
- This Week on Stage: Hugh Jackman, Glenn Close and ?Side Show' storm Broadway's busiest fall week