Posts with tag "larryking"
- Posted Oct 2nd 2009 at 06:35 AM by PopEater Staff
Jon Gosselin and his lawyer Mark Heller appeared on 'Larry King Live' to give their side of the story on why the father of eight moved to stop production on the reality show 'Kate Plus 8,' claiming TLC is exploiting the sextuplets and twins. King played a video of Gosselin explaining that the kids liked the cameras, allowing Jon to respond. "I can make mistakes as well, and you know, I do...
- Posted Sep 28th 2009 at 03:10 PM by PopEater Staff
Speculation is rising that late night talk powerhouse Larry King will be hanging up his 'Live' mic when his current contract with CNN expires in 18 months. If he does retire, which King himself has revealed little interest in doing, there is no shortage of potential successors waiting in the wings. Rumored contenders to take Larry's chair include 'American Idol' host Ryan Seacrest, network...
- Posted Sep 23rd 2009 at 08:10 AM by PopEater Staff
Supermodel, talk show host and 'ANTM' executive producer Tyra Banks obviously has a thriving career, but her self-esteem is booming now, too. In a 'Larry King Live' interview Tuesday, Banks admits that after two years of criticism for inflated weight and a recent weight-loss challenge, "I might be doing a little TMI - I always feel great when I don't have clothes on." ...
- Posted Sep 6th 2009 at 08:00 AM by PopEater Staff
Were you convinced that Demi Moore never had plastic surgery? Will Charlie Gibson leaving ABC change your view of the network? Did Madonna stage her collapse? Will allegations against Donald Trump affect future Miss Universe competitions? Did Kristen Stewart's 'Eclipse' wig look fake? Are you ready for Whitney Houston's comeback? Thanks to the hundreds of thousands of PopEater faithful who...
- Posted Sep 1st 2009 at 08:52 AM by PopEater Staff
Chris Brown wants to make one thing clear -- he remembers beating up Rihanna the night before the Grammys, despite what he said in an interview with Larry King. "There have been reports on the Internet that I didn't remember what happened that night with Rihanna. I want to try and set things straight," the singer tells PEOPLE. ...
- Posted Aug 26th 2009 at 06:41 AM by PopEater Staff
Kate Gosselin made her second appearance on 'Larry King Live' to discuss her life since the divorce, how she's handling being "lonely," why she signed up for the reality series in the first place and what the kids think of their parents' split. "They understand the process," she tells Larry. "They're working through it the same way that Jon and I are. They're doing remarkably well." Watch the...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Third Victim in Washington School Shooting Dies
- Family Believes Kristi and Benjamin Strack Killed Children, Committed Suicide
- NBC Axes Two New Comedies, Bad Judge and A to Z
- Randy Bachman of The Guess Who & BTO keeps on takin' care of business
- Amanda Bynes released from psychiatric facility, slams parents in Twitter rant
- Country singer Jessie James Decker deletes Twitter account after ripping followers
- Happy Halloween! Check Out Kim Kardashian, Lea Michele, Justin Bieber and More Stars in Costume!
- Melanie Griffith on Who She'd Like to Date Next and Why She'll Never Watch Daughter Dakota Johnson in Fifty Shades of Grey
- Chris Brown Talks All Things Rihanna: The Assault, Their Relationship, Drake and More—Watch Now!