Posts with tag "late night snack"
- Posted Mar 3rd 2011 at 10:45 AM by Amber James
Only Jimmy Fallon could whip up a concoction that featured potato chips and ice cream. The late-night host debuted his new Ben & Jerry's flavor on Wednesday evening, revealing that his sweet and salty treat, called Late Night Snack, a rich vanilla bean ice cream with a salty caramel swirl and crunchy fudge covered potato chip clusters. And boy, is it delicious! Following in the footsteps of...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Pre-Black Friday Deal: The Chic Tote PEOPLE Style Editors Love (with a Discount!)
- In Seattle, Tofu Turkeys Get Thanksgiving Pardons
- Prince William Advocates for Africa's Wildlife: 'Time Is Running Out'
- Bollywood actress sentenced to 26 years in jail for blasphemy in Pakistan
- FOX411's pic of the day
- '19 Kids & Counting's' cousin Amy Duggar reaches for Nashville dreams
- Remembering Paul Walker One Year Later: Cody Walker Reflects on His Brother's Life and Legacy