Posts with tag "late night talk shows"
- Posted Mar 19th 2010 at 12:05 PM by Zach Dionne
In early January, 27-year-old artist Mike Mitchell was hopping between sparse freelance gigs, wondering if he'd soon have to leave Los Angeles for someplace cheaper. Then he whipped up a little graphic -- just a "passion piece," he says -- called 'I'm With Coco.' It became an emblem of the late night television war and a viral badge of support for Conan O'Brien, that flame-haired comic maestro...
- Posted Oct 2nd 2009 at 11:46 AM by Mike Hess
With the stunning admission of an extortion plot against David Letterman thanks to sexual affairs he had with employees, the 'Late Show' host's reputation may be at stake. Letterman is adored by his fans for his pithy honesty, but will his affairs cause some to turn on him and his show? Experts weigh in after the jump. ...
- Posted Oct 1st 2009 at 09:40 PM by PopEater / Wire Services
UPDATE 11:45am Friday: '48 Hours' producer indicted in extortion plot. Arrest made following hotel sting operation. Keep Reading In a stunningly candid admission during his show on Thursday night, David Letterman admitted that he has had sexual relationships with female employees of his show, and that someone tried to extort him by releasing information about the relationships. A CBS employee...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Pamela Anderson Declines Ice Bucket Challenge, Citing ALS Animal Testing
- Jailed Scott Weiland Impersonator Isn't Scott Weiland, Police Realize One Month Later
- Jenna Wolfe Expecting Second Child
- HBO exec defends violence, sex scenes in 'Game of Thrones'
- Totally insane star baby names
- Kelly Clarkson debuts post-baby body for a cause
- Entertainment Geekly: 3 stories show why Daredevil is the best superhero
- Do you know what HASN'T happened on ?True Blood'? Take EW's quiz
- Someone on Capitol Hill made rude edits to Laverne Cox's Wikipedia page
- Kate Middleton's Wedding Dress Designer Sarah Burton Finally Opens Up About Her Royal Wedding Experience
- The Simpsons Ending Proposed by Exec Producer Al Jean Is Perfect
- 81-Year-Old Joan Rivers Completes the Ice Bucket Challenge With the Help of Tara Reid—See the Hilarious Video!