Posts with tag "late night talk shows"
- Posted Mar 19th 2010 at 12:05 PM by Zach Dionne
In early January, 27-year-old artist Mike Mitchell was hopping between sparse freelance gigs, wondering if he'd soon have to leave Los Angeles for someplace cheaper. Then he whipped up a little graphic -- just a "passion piece," he says -- called 'I'm With Coco.' It became an emblem of the late night television war and a viral badge of support for Conan O'Brien, that flame-haired comic maestro ...
- Posted Oct 2nd 2009 at 11:46 AM by Mike Hess
With the stunning admission of an extortion plot against David Letterman thanks to sexual affairs he had with employees, the 'Late Show' host's reputation may be at stake. Letterman is adored by his fans for his pithy honesty, but will his affairs cause some to turn on him and his show? Experts weigh in after the jump. ...
- Posted Oct 1st 2009 at 09:40 PM by PopEater / Wire Services
UPDATE 11:45am Friday: '48 Hours' producer indicted in extortion plot. Arrest made following hotel sting operation. Keep Reading In a stunningly candid admission during his show on Thursday night, David Letterman admitted that he has had sexual relationships with female employees of his show, and that someone tried to extort him by releasing information about the relationships. A CBS employee ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Nashville Finale: Clare Bowen Says to 'Expect the Unexpected'
- Andrew Garfield: Shooting Hoops with Kids While Dressed in Spider-Man Costume?
- Amar'e Stoudemire Welcomes a Son
- Break Time: NFL star gets tons of wedding gifts
- Helen Mirren dresses like Queen Elizabeth, grants sick child's wish to meet royality
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Is Kellie Pickler the best winner ever?
- Five ?Arrested Development' fanfiction ? aka Bluthcest ? stories you didn't know existed
- EW's Bite of the Night: Submit your favorite quote from tonight's best TV!
- Amazon to launch fanfiction platform