Posts with tag "late night talk shows"
- Posted Mar 19th 2010 at 12:05 PM by Zach Dionne
In early January, 27-year-old artist Mike Mitchell was hopping between sparse freelance gigs, wondering if he'd soon have to leave Los Angeles for someplace cheaper. Then he whipped up a little graphic -- just a "passion piece," he says -- called 'I'm With Coco.' It became an emblem of the late night television war and a viral badge of support for Conan O'Brien, that flame-haired comic maestro bei...
- Posted Oct 2nd 2009 at 11:46 AM by Mike Hess
With the stunning admission of an extortion plot against David Letterman thanks to sexual affairs he had with employees, the 'Late Show' host's reputation may be at stake. Letterman is adored by his fans for his pithy honesty, but will his affairs cause some to turn on him and his show? Experts weigh in after the jump. ...
- Posted Oct 1st 2009 at 09:40 PM by PopEater / Wire Services
UPDATE 11:45am Friday: '48 Hours' producer indicted in extortion plot. Arrest made following hotel sting operation. Keep Reading In a stunningly candid admission during his show on Thursday night, David Letterman admitted that he has had sexual relationships with female employees of his show, and that someone tried to extort him by releasing information about the relationships. A CBS employee h...
Popeater Hot Topics
- WATCH: This Ride Is Snow Joke
- One Direction Style Facts You Need to Know (Like Why Harry Styles Never Buttons His Shirts)
- Chris Soules's Bachelor Blog: 'I Knew Things Were About to Get Very Real'
- Ty Herndon proud to be first country artist to sing love song to another man
- Pretty stars who go gritty on film
- Heather Graham lands new role in 'Studio City'
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Will the Team Really Turn Against an Inhuman Skye?! Find Out What the Cast Reveals!
- Ariana Grande Shows Off Her Killer Vocals in "Adore"—Listen to the Cashmere Cat Song Here!
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills: Lisa Rinna's and Kim Richards' Glass Smashing and Throat Grabbing Fight