Posts with tag "late show with david letterman"
- Posted Apr 14th 2011 at 04:55 AM by AOL TV Editors
On a recent trip to St. Barts, Courteney Cox discovered the paparazzi out in full force. "It became a joke, like, alright let's see how 'Sports Illustrated' we can get," she recalled on 'Late Show'. Lounging on the beach and playing in the surf, she posed for the photographers and "was workin' it pretty hard ... I sucked it in ... My arms are stretched out. I don't [normally] walk like that!" ...
- Posted Nov 18th 2010 at 09:00 AM by AOL TV Editors
David Letterman enjoyed Jake Gyllenhaal's new movie, 'Love and Other Drugs,' but found it quite shocking too. There's a lot of nudity. And it's a kind of nudity the host didn't expect, he told Gyllenhaal on 'Late Show.' He stuttered as he tried to explain, "You get excited when you first, you see [Anne Hathaway] -- uh, she starts, she is undressed ... But what you don't think of is that we're...
- Posted Sep 20th 2010 at 11:34 AM by PopEater Staff
Joaquin Phoenix wasn't the only person to dupe 'Late Show' viewers during his infamous appearance last year. No, it now appears David Letterman was in on the ruse the entire time. The Hollywood Reporter dug up an interview from last year with one of Letterman's writers, Bill Scheft, claiming Letterman was in on the bearded Phoenix joke all along, and faked the famous interview on live...
- Posted Aug 5th 2010 at 03:00 PM by AOL TV Editors
Anyone watching the trailers to 'Eat Pray Love' can see how fantastic Julia Roberts looks. How does she do it? She told David Letterman that it's simple: what keeps her looking amazingly young and beautiful are her three kids and "the love of a good man." So why is Alan Kalter, the announcer on 'Late Show,' making it sound like the actress suffers from varicose veins? "Can I just log a tiny...
- Posted Jul 22nd 2010 at 08:00 AM by AOL TV Editors
With New York City in the midst of a stubborn heat wave, Bill Murray showed David Letterman how to keep cool, with a new form of (literal) dumpster diving. Outside the studio of Dave's 'Late Show,' the funnyman hovered over a dumpster, saying, "You're the first guy in New York that [Mayor] Bloomberg gave it to, and you deserved it, baby. It should be here on your street!" The camera panned...
- Posted Dec 18th 2009 at 02:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Maybe it's something about the impending holiday break that has everyone on TV flubbing their choice of words this week, making for a big old barrel of awkward on the tube. Whether it was guests like Jude Law or hosts like Elisabeth Hasselbeck or Oprah Winfrey, it seemed like everyone had already checked their brains -- and questioning/answering abilities -- out to lunch. Watch Three Instances...
- Posted Nov 26th 2009 at 08:30 AM by PopEater Staff
Adam Lambert chose to close out his scandal-filled week with a subdued performance on 'Late Show with David Letterman.' The singer, who came under fire for his sexed-up performance at this week's AMAs, stripped down the sound on 'What Do You Want From Me.' There was no kissing, no crotch grabbing, just Adam Lambert doing what he did best on last season of 'American Idol' ... raising the roof...
- Posted Oct 27th 2009 at 02:00 PM by PopEater Staff
It's common knowledge that the comedy writing business is still a boys' club, but a woman's uphill climb in the writers' room is more steep than you might realize. A new article in Vanity Fair, written by former 'Letterman' staffer Nell Scovell, points out: "At this moment, there are more females serving on the United States Supreme Court than there are writing for 'Late Show with David...
- Posted Oct 15th 2009 at 07:04 AM by PopEater Staff
Tina Fey was on 'The Late Show with David Letterman' to talk about her Emmy-winning show '30 Rock' coming back, and somehow, talk quickly diverted to an article on when Fey lost her virginity (she was 24, if you really need to know). During the conversation, Fey admitted that it wasn't so much a moral choice as it was "being homely." Watch the awkwardly funny video below! ...
- Posted Oct 13th 2009 at 10:03 AM by PopEater Staff
Above: (L) Garry Shandling on Oct 12, 2009. (R) Shandling seen on June 30, 2009. Actor Garry Shandling appeared on 'The Late Show With David Letterman' on October 12 and not long after, Google surged with searches from viewers wondering if he'd recently gone under the knife. While some searched for botched surgery, others were just curious about how much his face had changed. We have to...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Andi Dorfman Is the New Bachelorette
- Boston Marathon Bride-to-Be: Meet My Bridesmaids!
- Bachelor Contestants Who Found Love After Heartbreak
- ?The Bachelor' recap: Juan Pablo makes his choice in awkward, unprecedented finale
- Miley Cyrus fan sneaks into star's dressing room, leaves note, police say
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Believe' react: Life doesn't wait for long
- ?How I Met Your Mother' react: Lily's got a secret and the Mosby Boys return!
- ?The Bachelor' finale: ?Whoo! I'm glad I didn't pick her!'
- Beauty and the Beast's Sexy Reunion, How I Met Your Mother's Big Secret Revealed and More OMG TV Moments
- The Bachelor Finale Recap: Did Juan Pablo Choose Nikki or Clare? Plus, Find Out if They're Still Together!
- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Are All Over Each Other in Sexy New Dance Video—Watch Now!