Posts with tag "lauren conrad"
- Posted Jun 24th 2011 at 06:35 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Former 'The Hills' star Lauren Conrad and longtime beau Kyle Howard have broken up, PEOPLE confirmed Friday. The couple dated for three years. Though her previous relationships played out in front of the camera (remember 'Laguna Beach'?) Conrad was diligent in keeping Howard out of the spotlight. "By the time I had met Kyle, I had already perfected my 'double life,'" she said to Seventeen last...
- Posted Jun 22nd 2011 at 10:15 AM by Kelly Fisher
Lauren Conrad already has reality TV, a clothing line and a hit book series under her belt, and now she can add 'magazine writer' to her resume. The former 'Hills' star has been tapped as a guest contributor for Forbes' Lifestyle section and will write a series of articles over the next several months. Conrad's partnership with Forbes will take readers on a "four-month exploration of the...
- Posted Apr 19th 2011 at 07:00 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Lauren Conrad is getting into the internet business. The reality TV starlet launched a new website on Tuesday focusing on everything beauty including hair how-tos, makeup tips and tutorials, PEOPLE reports. The site, thebeautydepartment.com, features photos and tutorials starring Conrad, her longtime hairstylist, Kristin Ess, and her makeup artist, Amy Nadine. "Growing up, I never really...
- Posted Apr 6th 2011 at 09:35 AM by Kelly Fisher
Former 'Hills' star Lauren Conrad must be doing something right when it comes to writing teen novels. The fledgling author recently landed another three-book deal with HarperCollins, according to UsMagazine.com. Conrad's book 'L.A. Candy' reached No. 1 on the New York Times Bestseller list and will spin off the character of Madison for her new trilogy, 'The Fame Game.' "We took the mean girl...
- Posted Feb 4th 2011 at 03:26 PM by Sarah Crow
Lauren Conrad's name may have once meant reality gold for MTV, the network that brought the starlet into the public eye on 'Laguna Beach' and 'The Hills,' but it seems she's lost her Midas touch. EW.com reports that MTV has decided not to pick up Conrad's latest reality project, which chronicled her post-'Hills' life. "She did do a pilot. There were talks about whether we could somehow...
- Posted Oct 28th 2010 at 07:20 PM by PopEater Staff
Audrina Patridge's mom sure has got a mouth on her. Tuesday evening, hours after her daughter was eliminated from 'Dancing With the Stars,' the reality star's mom, Lynn, was caught on tape bashing her daughter's 'The Hills' co-stars--Lauren Conrad in particular. After the video went viral the past two days, Lynn released a statement to RadarOnline.com, apologizing for her words and behavior. ...
- Posted Aug 6th 2010 at 01:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Nerd glasses are so hot right now. And because here at PopEater, we love all things geek in anticipation of the Aug. 18 Geek Awards, we're bringing you our favorite photos of stars in thick glasses. Photographers caught former 'Hills' heroine Lauren Conrad sporting her excellent taste in eye-wear while shopping recently in Los Angeles. Who else likes to wear geeky specs? Click to Find Out...
- Posted Jul 14th 2010 at 11:52 AM by PopEater Staff
There is no doubt that 'The Hills' has come under scrutiny for whether or not the drama is "real." Well, during the show's series finale, star Kristen Cavallari said her final goodbye to Brody Jenner, as the cameras slowly panned out to show all the cameras, mics and crew it takes to shoot one scene of the MTV reality show. After 102 installments, 'The Hills' faded into the sunset and said goodbye...
- Posted Apr 27th 2010 at 08:15 AM by PopEater Staff
Spencer Pratt doesn't seem too happy that Lauren Conrad may be making her way back to 'The Hills.' According to rumors, Conrad could return for the final 12 episodes of the MTV reality show, something that Spencer, who has been banned from the series, didn't take too well. Pratt, taking a mature approach, decided to attack Conrad on his Twitter account. "Is it true that you want back to the...
- Posted Apr 5th 2010 at 03:30 PM by PopEater Staff
Lauren Conrad has been a household name since the tender age of 17, when she burst onto the reality TV scene with 'Laguna Beach.' However, it was her lead role on MTV's 'The Hills,' which she left last season, that launched her to superstardom. Conrad, who appears on the cover of Glamour this month, talks with the magazine about the shows that made her famous, the friends she's kept and lost,...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Miley Cyrus Still in Hospital, Cancels Another Concert
- Jenny McCarthy Engaged to Donnie Wahlberg
- Is Kate Adopting a New Hairstyle on the Royal Tour?
- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper: I see dead wrestlers
- Theresa Vail: From Army to Miss America to the Outdoor Channel
- Brian Johnson: Reports of AC/DC's death greatly exaggerated
- ?Supernatural' recap: Follow the leader
- ?Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' react: Agents of Nothing
- ?New Girl' recap: I'm Okay, You're Okay (JK, We're All Broken Up)
- Barack Obama & Hillary Clinton Sing "Timber" by Pitbull & Kesha (Kinda)—Watch Now!
- KFC Is Bringing Back the Double Down, Domino's Is Launching Fried Chicken Pizza and the World as We Know It Is Doomed
- See Jenny McCarthy's Giant Yellow Sapphire Engagement Ring From Fiancé Donnie Wahlberg!