Posts with tag "lauren graham"
- Posted Sep 11th 2010 at 10:23 AM by Christine Fenno
Talk about an off-the-radar romance! While portraying siblings Sarah and Adam Braverman on the NBC dramedy 'Parenthood' (season 2 premieres this Tuesday), Lauren Graham and Peter Krause have quietly been getting cozy off the set. In the October issue of Redbook, Graham (who recently attended the Emmys solo) confirms the two are an item, and opens up about the nerdy way their surprise relationship ...
- Posted Feb 27th 2010 at 04:00 PM by Denise Warner
Excitement and drama reigned supreme this year at the Winter Olympics and Hollywood should take notice. Surely, we thought, with the events that have played out on the slopes and in the ice rinks, producers would want to capitalize and make a movie about these games. We'll help them out by casting the big parts. Check It Out Below The role of Canadian Ice Dancer Tessa Virtue will be pla...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Ty Herndon: The Support I've Received Since Coming Out 'Blew My Mind'
- What's the Key to Kate Hudson's Killer Body? 'Work Your Ass Off'
- Search for Missing Pennsylvania Mom Jessica Padgett Continues
- 'Dancing with the Stars' winner is....
- Things you might not know about the ladies of 'The Big Bang Theory'
- FOX411's pic of the day
- The best Black Friday deals for videogames, movies, more
- Jim Parsons talks theater and the ?charming' ?Merton of the Movies'