Posts with tag "lauren graham"
- Posted Sep 11th 2010 at 10:23 AM by Christine Fenno
Talk about an off-the-radar romance! While portraying siblings Sarah and Adam Braverman on the NBC dramedy 'Parenthood' (season 2 premieres this Tuesday), Lauren Graham and Peter Krause have quietly been getting cozy off the set. In the October issue of Redbook, Graham (who recently attended the Emmys solo) confirms the two are an item, and opens up about the nerdy way their surprise relationship...
- Posted Feb 27th 2010 at 04:00 PM by Denise Warner
Excitement and drama reigned supreme this year at the Winter Olympics and Hollywood should take notice. Surely, we thought, with the events that have played out on the slopes and in the ice rinks, producers would want to capitalize and make a movie about these games. We'll help them out by casting the big parts. Check It Out Below The role of Canadian Ice Dancer Tessa Virtue will be...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Did a Texas Doctor Try to Poison Her Boyfriend with Antifreeze?
- The Voice Premiere: Adam Levine Wins Emotional Battle for Singing TSA Agent
- Alaskan Reporter Explains Why She Quit On-Air (VIDEO)
- 'DWTS' recap: Michael Waltrip gets a flat; Sadie Robertson does ... country jazz?
- Miss America Kira Kazantsev kicked out of sorority for hazing
- Celebrity nude photo hacks still a problem
- Spoiler Chat: Scoop on Grey's Anatomy, The Vampire Diaries, Once Upon a Time, The Good Wife and More!
- Paula Deen Returns to Today After 15 Months: "I'm Here to Make People Happy, Not to Bring Sadness"
- Courteney Cox Celebrates Friends' 20th Anniversary, Got Engaged at Jennifer Aniston's House