Posts with tag "lauren graham"
- Posted Sep 11th 2010 at 10:23 AM by Christine Fenno
Talk about an off-the-radar romance! While portraying siblings Sarah and Adam Braverman on the NBC dramedy 'Parenthood' (season 2 premieres this Tuesday), Lauren Graham and Peter Krause have quietly been getting cozy off the set. In the October issue of Redbook, Graham (who recently attended the Emmys solo) confirms the two are an item, and opens up about the nerdy way their surprise relationship ...
- Posted Feb 27th 2010 at 04:00 PM by Denise Warner
Excitement and drama reigned supreme this year at the Winter Olympics and Hollywood should take notice. Surely, we thought, with the events that have played out on the slopes and in the ice rinks, producers would want to capitalize and make a movie about these games. We'll help them out by casting the big parts. Check It Out Below The role of Canadian Ice Dancer Tessa Virtue will be pla...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Amanda Peet Didn't Think Game of Thrones Was a Good Idea (Also: Her Hubby's the Showrunner!)
- Jessica Alba, Ariana Grande and Kathy Griffin Will Judge You, RuPaul's Drag Race Queens
- Patrick Dempsey: Inside His Surprise Split
- Johnny Depp jokes about being attacked by a chupacabra
- Indy-Andy Jones? 6 reasons Chris Pratt could be the best, worst choice
- GoDaddy pulls Super Bowl puppy ad after outrage from animal rescue groups