Posts with tag "lauren graham"
- Posted Sep 11th 2010 at 10:23 AM by Christine Fenno
Talk about an off-the-radar romance! While portraying siblings Sarah and Adam Braverman on the NBC dramedy 'Parenthood' (season 2 premieres this Tuesday), Lauren Graham and Peter Krause have quietly been getting cozy off the set. In the October issue of Redbook, Graham (who recently attended the Emmys solo) confirms the two are an item, and opens up about the nerdy way their surprise relationship ...
- Posted Feb 27th 2010 at 04:00 PM by Denise Warner
Excitement and drama reigned supreme this year at the Winter Olympics and Hollywood should take notice. Surely, we thought, with the events that have played out on the slopes and in the ice rinks, producers would want to capitalize and make a movie about these games. We'll help them out by casting the big parts. Check It Out Below The role of Canadian Ice Dancer Tessa Virtue will be pla...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Donald Trump Slams Jeb Bush for Speaking Spanish on the Campaign Trail
- Avril Lavigne and Chad Kroeger Split: What's Next for the Former Couple
- Amanda Peterson Overdosed After Self-Medicating on Morphine to Cope With Pain from Hysterectomy: Autopsy
- Cindy Crawford doesn't understand why unflattering photo makes other feel good
- Courtney Stodden's mom Krista regrets letting daughter marry older husband
- Justin Bieber explains why he cried after his VMAs performance