Posts with tag "lauryn hill"
- Posted Jun 9th 2011 at 01:40 AM by AOL Music Editors
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Baby -
- Gut Reactions -
- Music News -
- Celebrity Twitter -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- AOL Music
Lauryn Hill is now pregnant with her sixth child, but upon hearing the news, her longtime partner, Rohan Marley has denied that he is the father. Marley, son of reggae star Bob Marley, responded to a Clutch Magazine reporter's inquiries on Twitter confirming that he is not the father of Hill's unborn baby, and is also not married to the singer. Just to make sure she got the story correct, th...
- Posted Jun 6th 2011 at 07:32 AM by Kelly Fisher
Lauryn Hill is adding another baby to her brood. The former Fugees star announced over the weekend that she's expecting her sixth child. Hill revealed the happy news while performing a concert at Detriot's Chene Park on Saturday. "She told the crowd, 'I'm going to be taking time off to give birth'," Ashley Trybula of Detroit's Hot 102.7 told RadarOnline.com. Hill has been hinting that she...
- Posted Apr 16th 2011 at 01:53 PM by Christine Fenno
- Filed under:
- Music News
Day 1 of Coachella did not end without drama. Helping get the popular California music festival underway, Cee-Lo arrived late at his main-stage gig to face a throng of hot, impatient fans. According to the Los Angeles Times, he told the crowd he only had 20 minutes to perform, and luckily, he was able to get through his smash hit 'F--- You' during his abbreviated Friday afternoon set. But sudde...
- Posted Jan 18th 2011 at 01:25 AM by Boombox Editors
Lauryn Hill's long-awaited tour hit another snag this weekend when upset fans walked out of the show last Friday. Aside from showing up three hours late to the sold-out event, which was scheduled to begin at 9PM, the 35-year-old left her supporters "confused" and "underwhelmed" by declaring that she was tired of "playing the same music night after night." The former Fugee performed remixes of s...
- Posted Aug 31st 2010 at 03:24 PM by Jason Newman
Pop-Ed: Last weekend's Rock The Bells festival on New York's Governors Island saw a compendium of legendary hip-hop acts -- including A Tribe Called Quest, Wu-Tang Clan and Snoop Dogg -- performing their respective landmark albums. But for the nearly 20,000 people who paid $100 or more for the festival, a rare appearance by Lauryn Hill, erstwhile Fugee and the force behind the celebrated 1998 hip-...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Little Girl with Tumor Has One Final Wish - to Dance with Taylor Swift
- Sofia Vergara Sees You Staring at Joe Manganiello - and She Loves It
- William Shatner Can't Attend Leonard Nimoy's Funeral: 'I Feel Really Awful'
- Jennifer Lawrence blasts story of on-set fight
- Jennifer Lawrence reportedly has meltdown on set of David O. Russell movie
- Rosie O'Donnell files for divorce from wife Michelle Rounds
- Are the Real Housewives of Orange County Feuding Again? Get the Scoop on Their Secret Bowling Night!
- Prince William Entertains Children in a Ball Pit, Dresses as a Samurai During Japan Trip—Get the Details!
- Billy Crystal Is Unrecognizable While Dressed in Drag for The Comedians—See the Hilarious Picture!